1 X Agile Planning Poker Cards by Davisbase Consulting
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High quality cards
- Uses PLANNING POKER® Sequence
- Four sets individually colored
- Instructions in each box
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This deck of PLANNING POKER® cards contains four sets of cards to use during estimation activities. Each set of cards contains the following values: ?, 0, 1/2, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 20, 40, 100 and ∞.
Instructions for using PLANNING POKER® cards:
1. Provide each team member a set of cards.
2. Have the Product Owner or Customer present the user story (or item) to be estimated.
3. As a team, discuss the story presented. (limit to 2 minutes to avoid going into too much detail)
4. Individually each team member selects his or her own estimate for the story.
5. After all individuals have selected an estimate, have team members reveal estimates at the same time.
6. Discuss any differences in team member estimates. (again limiting discussion to approximately 2 minutes)
7. Individually select estimates and replay until the team converges on a single estimate for the story.
Davisbase Consulting focuses on agile training, coaching and consulting to help teams perform more efficiently. Agile methodologies are what we know expertly and do exceptionally. From an initial assessment for how your company can leverage agile to on-site coaching to reinforce agile training, Davisbase Consulting will help your company transform into a truly agile enterprise.
Davisbase Consulting, LLC has licensed the right to use both the PLANNING POKER® reg. trademark as well as the sequence of values.
PLANNING POKER® is a reg. trademark of Mountain Goat Software, LLC
Sequence of values is © 2007, Mountain Goat Software, LLC
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I ended up buying 3 decks since I have 11 students and put dots to differentiate which deck they came from. Nice product would recommend to any small team working on product development.
Not sure what took so long to have a product like this show up on Amazon, but we are happy they did. If you are looking for planning poker cards for your team, these are great and reasonably priced.
* My team and I use this purchase every week and they enjoy them. One of them is an amateur magician; we need to keep an eye on him.
* It included enough cards for four players. There is no card for "4" points.
* Cards included are: ?, 0, 0.5, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 20, 40, 100, Infinity
* Cards are sized as regular playing cards
* The packaging is a bit odd because the side opens, but it's more of a feature than a bug.
* I would buy again (and might have to if the team expands).