- File Size: 1352 KB
- Print Length: 80 pages
- Publisher: Arete Solutions LLc; 1.2 edition (March 22, 2011)
- Publication Date: March 22, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B004TGTHNM
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,240,633 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #446 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Programming > Software Design > Software Project Management
- #1216 in Books > Computers & Technology > Business Technology > Management Information Systems
- #1942 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Computers & Technology
Agile Release Planning Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
[Updated 7/2015 to correct typo in review title]
If you can get past the bad grammar and brand dilution, you may find benefit in reading this book. However, the author intended this for scrum masters that are just getting started. A paper CSM, someone who's only exposure to Scrum was the two-training, might even develop some anti-patterns from this work.
I would steer clear of this book if you are new to agile.