eoocvt 7 inch Round Banneton Brotform Bread Dough Proofing Rising Rattan Handmade Basket & Linen Liner Cloth
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The cane banneton proofing basket already comes with a linen liner
- SAFE TO USE - Made of nature rattan measures over 8MM in diameter and comply with EU food standards
- EASY TO CLEAN - Hand wash with warm water and keep dry after clean
- Best for making healthy artisan bread, Customers bought bannetons for friends, family, bread bakers, chefs, and foodies
- SIZE - 7"(D) x 3.5"(H)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
-Handmade from high quality nature rattan
-Best for rising dough (For rising only, not for baking)
-Comply with EU food standard
-Comes with liner
How to Use this bread rising basket?
-Flour the brotform then place the kneaded dough in the basket until it rises.
-After dough has risen, take dough out of basket and transfer it onto a baking sheet for the oven.
-Please Remember that with dough many things effect the rise: Weather, yeast quality, and flour types can effect the rise.
-Many Great Bakers let the dough rise in a greased bowl before they put it in the brotform. This creates a better texture and crust of your European Country Bread.
-Ideal for the professional or the home baker looking for that professional finish to Artisan style breads.
-Once the loaf is removed, brush the inside of the basket out with a clean stiff brush and allow to air dry.