3 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Agility Weave Poles Adjustable 6 Pole Set with Carrying Case and Grass Stakes
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- Assembles in Seconds
- Fully Adjustable, can be configured as 2 by 2's
- Straight or Offset Configuration
- Meets Competition Guidelines
- 2 Foot Centers, Flat to the Ground Base
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Agility Weave Poles Adjustable 6 Pole Set with Carrying Case and Grass Stakes.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE: I've taken a few photos which may help give an idea of the set. One shows it set up in a straight line, the others show it folded up in the case and the case closed. These would have helped me visualize before purchasing... so I thought they might help someone else as well.
We are lucky to have a nice large playroom to put these in...but this set up could work in a garage as well.
I bought this to help teach my young agility dog how to do weave poles. I started them as offset and gradually moved the poles to in-line. In less than a week, she had the hang of it. She wasn't really getting the weave poles with guide wires and x-pen barriers. She was weaving wires and x-pens, not poles. This really did the trick in helping her figure it out.
The whole point of using guides and x-pens is to teach the dogs to drive forward independently of you. I would suggest if you decide to use off-set poles working toward in-line to throw a ball or other some such desirable object to have the dog drive forward out of the weaves. Use it as a reward, not a lure.
I would think twice about using these weave poles for my older, powerful, forward driving dog. If the poles were not well staked down, he would mangle the whole thing because it is very lightweight and would move too much with him. But are really great to take along to hotels or use in the house or garage for teaching young dogs or for gentle older dogs.
Not happy with this product and our training is lacking with the dog due to having to fix after every weave through.
I also ordered them before I went to my dog's National Specialty, so I didn't receive them until I returned October 7. So by the time I assessed them, it was too late to return them. Cool Runner also makes one with a steel frame, and I would like to try that one instead. Unfortunately they are not sold on Amazon...so I am stuck.