Agloves Unisex Sport Touchscreen Gloves
|Price:||$11.99 - $36.00|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 68% Acrylic, 15% Metal Fiber, 12% Spandex, 5% Rubber
- Work brilliantly on smartphones, tablets and more
- America's top-rated glove for accuracy and precision
- Provide ten-finger functionality
- Award winning (patent-pending) design
- Comfortable fit
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Agloves Sport are soft, warm, stretchy and slightly fuzzy knitted gloves made a bit thicker than the original Agloves for added warmth. Agloves are the top-rated touchscreen glove for precision and accuracy. These gloves look great on. No funky fingertip designs. A snug-fitted cuff seals the wind out, while the silver nylon traps heat in. Agloves Sport are available in two unisex sizes S/M or M/L. Agloves are made with REAL silver, the most conductive element in the Periodic Table of Elements. Color is black with silver flecks to produce a charcoal grey coloring. Hand washable in cool water. Made primarily with acrylic, these gloves are breathable and help draw moisture away from the body. Agloves Sport are compatible with all capacitive touch screen devices including (but not limited to.) phones, cameras, multimedia devices, game systems, depth finders, bike computers like: iPhone, Droid X, Samsung, Tom-Tom GPS system, Nook, ATM, iPad, iPod Touch, MP3 player, Palm Pre, Blackberry Storm, Zune HD, Flip HD and other cameras, and many more. Made in China with: 68% Acrylic, 15% silver yarn, 12% spandex, 5% rubber thread.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These gloves are nice and lightweight, but warm for the winter. With the mild winter we've been having, I haven't been able to take these out for a proper test drive yet but I like the feel of these gloves and I think they will be perfect for winter. The color is a dark gray which I feel look good with all color coats, not just black coats.
I tried them out with my cell phone and iPod. Both responded as if I wasn't wearing gloves. Can I just say that I really love that I now have gloves that I don't have to take off to answer my phone? Because that's awesome! I did use a seam ripper to take the tags off because they were a little itchy. It's only a few stitches, and I wasn't worried that I might ruin the gloves in the process. Aside from the itchy tag (which I removed), I think they're perfect.
(2) I can wear them for long periods of time and they're not distracting or getting in the way of what I need to do. The material isn't too thick, which makes them great for dexterity.
(3) I'm not sure they would work well to keep hands warm outdoors in the winter in places where the climate is colder than California. I'm using them indoors, so this isn't a concern for me.
(4) The gloves are very interchangeable between hands and I dont notice a difference in conductivity in the fingertips when switching between hands. Some gloves have less conductivity on the "back" side of the fingers, and thus aren't readily interchangable. These gloves do not have this problem. I switch them between hands all the time.
My only complaints are:
(1) The tag on the wrist constantly itches me because I have sensitive skin. I'm going to have to find a way to remove it. If you (for example) usually find tags in shirts to cause you discomfort or itching, you may have the same issue with the tag on the wrist of these gloves.
(2) As someone with sensitive skin, the material isn't the softest I feel like it could be. It occasionally causes me a slight itch.
(3) After two weeks of daily use and no washing, I've noticed that a couple of the more plastic-y fibers in the glove are starting to come out a little. I will be interested in seeing how these gloves stand up to washing and age. I'm a little bit concerned. We'll see.
I would buy again.
I gave these a high rating because they serve the purpose I have them, but my overview is don't plan on keeping your fingers warm for very long and be wary of possible texting inconsistency.
Most recent customer reviews
1. Yes, they work great on your phone touch screen; I've had no problems and am very happy on this point.