Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Agloves S/M touch screen gloves, iPhone gloves, texting gloves.
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Ingrid Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now STEM

Size: Small/Medium|Color: Black|Change

on January 21, 2011
The only thing good I can say about these gloves is that they really do work with my iPhone. Amazingly well, in fact. Which makes it sad that I'll probably never use them...

Despite what other reviewers said, they aren't warm AT ALL. I wore them on a mild day when it was only 40 degrees, and they didn't begin to keep my hands warm. I can't imagine wearing them when it's actually winter-cold outside.

And one more thing...neither the product description nor the manufacturer's pictures indicated that there's a bright white "Agloves" logo stamped on the back of each hand. Just not stylish.
11 comment| 81 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 29, 2011
Have used these gloves in moderately low temperatures, not freezing temperatures, and they work well for the needed warmth as well as using my iPhone regularly when the gloves are on. Gloves are easy to get on and the M/L size worked perfect for my somewhat larger female hands.
on December 17, 2010
I finally bought a pair of Agloves shortly after I licked my cell phone to answer a very important call! I had enough of cold fingers and not being able to use my touchscreen. I bought a pair for all my techy friends, my UPS and FexEx driver, my real estate agent, my mobile oil change guy, and my banker. They are warm, extremely accurate and simply amazing!
33 comments| 70 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 5, 2011
I bought these gloves for my family for Christmas. We went skiing right after Christmas and everyone loved them! They aren't warm enough or waterproof enough to be used as a primary glove, but they work great as an inner glove. They are also good as driving gloves.

Using touchscreens with these gloves works almost perfectly. Between the 5 of us we tested it on the iPhone, two other touchscreen phones, and a TomTom GPS with great success. The only thing is that it makes your fingers bigger, so using the iPhone's keyboard became just a little bit harder.

The one downside is the ruggedness. Ski gear has copious amounts of velcro involved, and these gloves stick to velcro (the hook side) better than the loop side of the velcro does! Then when you pull them off, it damages the material of the gloves, and you end up with wispy material on the ends of your fingers, right where you need a good surface to operate your phone.

Overall, I give it 4.5 stars, rounded up because of how much my family liked the gift idea!

A note on sizing: My hands are a bit small for an adult man, so I wasn't sure whether to get S/M or M/L for me. I ended up going with S/M, and it is a snug fit but the material is stretchable so they are tight against my skin. If your hands were much bigger than mine, you would probably want M/L. For reference, my hands are S (7.5 inches) according to this site:
[...]
on December 13, 2010
These gloves are great! They works so well on my macbook touch pad and iphone. None of my leather gloves and knit gloves worked on finger touch devices except for Agloves. In addition to that, Agloves are soft and keeps my hands warm too! I don't want to take them off as soon as i put them on!
on April 6, 2011
Full Review:
-These gloves are black in color with silver weaving speckled between the fabric, giving it a grey-ish look from afar. The silver weaving allows for the capacitive touch response with touch devices. All ten fingers work perfectly. The whole hand, in fact, works well because of the silver weaving throughout the glove. They are thin enough to be worn underneath another pair of gloves, which is probably mandatory for those living in very cold weather conditions (32F and below). An obvious, but unobtrusive "Aglove" logo decorates the edge of the glove, but you can easily hide this by positioning it on the inside of your hand instead of the back. Gloves cover all the day down to my wrist (would cover my wristwatch) and keep my hards warm from wind and moderately cold weather. I ordered the S/M and it fits perfectly over my hands, which I generally order M for any other gloves I wear. Overall, I like them a lot!

Pros:
- Full ten-finger capacitive touch with great responsive feedback
- Length covers down to wrist
- Thin and lightweight
- Keep my hands warm!

Cons:
- Would like more color options
- Would prefer silver weaving only on the fingers, so I can rest my hand on the ipad while writing with a stylus but still use my fingers when required
- Probably too thin for snow or below 32F weather
on January 24, 2012
The moment I opened the package, I spotted three holes on these gloves. One on the tip of the finger. One on the palm. And one between two fingers. Very,very dissappointed.
on December 20, 2010
Bought these for my girlfriend and she loves them! They are like your standard black stretchy gloves but with silver flecks woven in. They work on her iphone great and they can fit under her mittens while skiing. Definitely worth the money, makes a great gift for anyone with a touchscreen device who lives in cold weather.
on December 5, 2015
These are excellent gloves I bought these for my husband for work because you need to keep his hands warm and also be able to use his iPhone 6. And for the description with these gloves compared other gloves you have no problem touching the screen pushing the buttons it's perfect great price
review image
on March 5, 2013
These work great, are not very warm but are warm enough for most days when light gloves are desired But they do pick and snag as others have observed. Not sure they are worth the up-charge from the cheap no-name ones my wife got at Target that also pick and snag. Using the phone works perfectly.

I'm fine with the color for a guy unlike some others have said. And I am a big, bearded, hairy and scary guy who feels fine in these gloves. They do not look like ladies gloves.

I did get some gasoline on mine and they washed up well with just BioGreen Clean and dried well just air drying. No gas smell and the gloves did not shrink, or change in any adverse way. So, they are washable -- at least by hand for sure.