Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Agri-Fab 45-0240 Dump Cart
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 17-cubic foot (heaped)/1,200-pound capacity
- Bed size 36-inch by 49-inch by 14-inch with removable tailgate
- 16-inch by 6-1/2 -inch pneumatic turf tires with grease fittings on the wheels
- 3 Year Limited Consumer Warranty
- Made in USA with some imported components
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Agri-Fab 1000-Pound Heavy Duty Steel ATV Tow Tandem Axle Cart 45-0350
Precision Products LC1700GB 17-Cubic Foot Trailer Dump Cart
Polar Trailer 9542 LG10 Lawn and Garden Trailer, 10 Cubic Feet-Level, 13 Cubic Feet-Heaping
Precision Products LDT-1002B 10-Cubic Foot Trailer Dump Cart
Agri-Fab Poly Tow Behind Dump Cart, 800 lb
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$193.79||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
|Item Dimensions||37 x 70 x 33 in||52 x 80 x 36 in||34 x 58 x 14.75 in||37 x 69 x 28 in||30 x 42 x 12 in||32 x 72 x 42 in|
Heavy duty dump for towing behind any lawn and garden tractor to haul dirt, sand, gravel and transport materials like mulch, garden tools, and other items around the yard.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A few complaints (otherwise the review would be five stars):
1) The cart is woefully underpackaged. The box was beat to hell. The sheetmetal corners of the "bed", particularly the top corners, were bent on arrival. I had to bend them back into place with channellock pliers, which caused some paint flaking too.
2) One of the nyloc nuts wasn't machined properly. It had no threads. Fortunately I have a "magic bolt bin" that came to the rescue.
3) A number of the bolt holes are elongated, presumable to account for manufacturing tolerances. I'm fine with that. The problem is that the holes were SO large that the supplied bolts barely made any contact with the stuff they were supposed to be fastening. I'm OK with that too... as long as washers are supplied to spread the load. Unfortunately none were. I can't say how frustrating it is to spend $300 for a cart (which is a fair chunk considering what this thing is), and have to go down to the store to buy a box of washers so that it can be assembled properly.
Took me about 45 minutes to assemble with hand tools.
All said and done, I got exactly what I expected when I bought this cart. Not crazy expensive like a top-end cart. Lighter weight but not flimsy. The wheels and axle are good enough to drag through creekbeds, like I have to do with loads of firewood. I'd definitely buy another one of these if I needed a second one. If I found I needed a heavier duty cart, I'd definitely purchase the Agri-Fab 2 axle cart.
Otherwise, I can't say enough good about this cart.
This cart has four pieces: side + bottom (2), front (1), and back (1). The only way I could have a leak out of the side would be if the steel split/broke. This is much thicker than the Precious 10 cubic foot's steel so I'm not worried.
Also, the tire is appropriately sized. This is only my second cart. I think that Precision cart was just badly designed now that I've used this one for a while.
Most recent customer reviews
Still, it will serve my purposes.