Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 11-20 of 22 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 30 reviews
on January 3, 2015
didn't work
on January 23, 2013
good good good good good good good good good good fun fun fun fun to play play play play play and for you kids
on September 1, 2011
I purchased this game and I must admit it's not up to snuff in comparison to farming simulator 2011. That being said they each have things that the other doesn't. I like the ground,mud,dirt effects in this game and what they've done with the "managment" aspect but without the mod community it comes up short for me. impliments are to small and it takes way to long to do anything with the fields also I don't understand the fuel usage it took me half a tank to get back to the field from the station. Other than a few other small things that aren't big enough to mention it ran fine for me just very boring very fast my personal opinion, I'll stick with fs2011.
on August 13, 2012
My 7 year old son bought this version amazon with his own money. I completed the transaction and download myself. After installing the game completely, it would not let us do anything. I tried to inquire about what I could be done to fix this. I was sent an email to fill out this survey on my experience. Wow! That really helped my son understand why he spent his money on a game that did not work.
on June 30, 2012
Yea this product does not even work. i had to install this product 3 times and when i tried to start the game, it only brings up a blank screen. Thanks very much and i didnt notice that there was a no refund either.....
on April 5, 2012
Horrible game. worked fine at first for a little while. and now all my vehicles are stuck in multiple places. (have latest update). and is a german company and theres not info on anything unless you know German
on November 19, 2012
I would like to be refunded. This game will not work at all. I get error messages every time I try to load it. All updates are up to date and everything. Unhappy with this situation.
on February 14, 2013
did I mention this game is boring? Hours of "play" just to get a field plowed. Oh yeah, and then it must be cultivated before seeding. Dumb. Cultivating is done after plants have started to grow. The idea is to remove weeds from between rows of crop plants. Oh, and hiring a guy to work one of the fields.. takes 3 days to plow 10 hectares. And BTW, the description doesn't mention it's in Europe. So paying for everything is in euros not dollars. And gas is bought in litres no gallons. ETC. And did I mention it's boring?
on March 29, 2011
Agricultural Simulator 2011 Extended Edition [Game Download]I found this game to be a very good game. You have to stay on top of things and do all the work until you can afford to hire help. i havent been playing the game very long but i really do enjoy it.
on August 4, 2011
DO NOT BUY THIS GAME!!! IT DOES NOT WORK!! DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY! WE HAVE SPENT HOURS AND HOURS AND IT STILL WONT WORK!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.