Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ah Goo Baby Kneekers Baby Knee Pads for Crawling, Unisex, Lime Fizz Toffee Pattern, For Lean Legs
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

Color: Lime Fizz Toffee|Size: Lean Leg|Change

on August 16, 2011
I just received this item yesterday and my baby wore it today crawling around, by the end of this evening, I noticed that the stitches that keep the round plastic protector in the front has become loose. It is held literally by one stitch and underneath it there is a very thin little cotton pad that's already starting to fall out due to the loose stitching. I am so very upset over this that I called amazon. I did not ask for a refund but instead I asked for an exchange because I already used the item. They were so very kind enough to exchange and will be shipping me a new one. Thank goodness for Amazon customer service! This item works but beware of the stitching on the front, expect it to fall apart.
on February 12, 2014
Update on 4/9/14: I ended up purchasing another pair of these. They do work for about 20 minutes before I have to tug them up. My little guy wears them on our pool patio. The elastic around the top/bottom does wear out after repeated uses/washings.

About three months ago, both me and my mom each purchased the small size Kneekers for my son, who is currently just over a year old, so he started using them when he was 9 months old. They are super cute - the brown is a good neutral color and the rubberized Kneekers logo on the knee area is in a light green. Perfect for a boy or a girl. In theory these should work great, but they inch down and I find myself having to pull them up frequently. We've tried fixes too - putting them on bare legs or over pajama pants, putting them on upside down with the smaller opening at the top of his leg, putting a cut off sock top underneath them before pulling them on, etc., and nothing seems to work for a sustained period of time.

My son is average in size at about 23 lbs.

Really thick sweatpants seem to work well to protect my little guy's knees from our tiled house. Don't know if I'd buy these again.
on September 23, 2011
I bought these because my son is crawling everywhere and we have tile throughout the house, but these are WAY too tight for his legs. They cut off circulation and are so hard to get on. I just cut off some of my socks and put them on and it worked fine. Now he is use to crawling on tile so I don't have to worry about it!
on April 18, 2014
I would have given these Keekers a better rating but they fit really tight. I have an 8 month old, who is average height and weigh and these fit really tight. I guess they are for skinny babies because these just didn't fit. The quality is good. And I also want to point out, they look relatively dark blueish/brownish... they aren't, they are just brown. The pad on these is nice and rubbery. But I would go for a bigger size, and I probably will buy this again, hopefully the bigger size isn't too big.
VINE VOICEon January 2, 2013
Baby is 6 months old today, 16 lbs and in the 55 percentile in size. His thighs have one little fat crease. And he is just beginning to crawl. However, even the large size of the Kneekers were to small for him. They were rather difficult to put on him. But even then the elastic at the top was to tight, and after being on only a few minutes, the Kneekers had already made marks on his legs.

Giving them 4 stars for the concept, but just know these are for babies with very small legs.
on January 6, 2013
These are very cute and work great for giving more grip for a new crawler. The difficult part is putting them on and taking them off. My wife modified ours by slicing them up the back then sewing new seams with velcro strips. Now we put them on easily compare to our daughter thinking we are putting more clothes on her, which she kinda dislikes doing. We could definitely see how much better our daughter was able to crawl across tile and hardwood floors compared to just doing in place exercises.
on August 24, 2012
I purchased the kneekers because my 10 month old was so actively crawling that his knees were becoming raw and scratched from my wood and tile floors. No amount of sweeping and steaming was protecting him, when I received them I thought they were very cute but wasn't sure if they would stay in place on his knees. I was very wrong... The rubber design stays directly on the knee and the elastic bands keep it in place without squeezing his little legs red. I would highly recommend these to my friends, they are probably also great to prevent rug burn although I have not tested them yet. I am going to get several more pairs!
on December 3, 2011
Great product, excellent traction, easy to wash and care for. Still looks good after 2 mo of use. I wasn't sure if I should order after some reviews said they were tight, and my sons legs are kinda chubby, but decided to give it a try, and don't regret it. They might be falling off if they were bigger
on April 30, 2013
These are well made and a great idea, but my daughter (who is an active crawler) doesn't keep them on for very long. They fit ok, but just don't seem to stay in place. I ordered the larger ones, which is the right size - any smaller and they would cut off circulation. They do work great to protect the knee and prevent carpet burn, I just have to laugh when my daughter goes on a speed crawl through the house and the Kneekers get left behind.
on September 30, 2012
The kneekers would creep down her legs even if it left band marks on her thighs & looked like it might be cutting off her blood supply. I tried to stretch it out, but it wouldn't give. Then I put a small cut in the top band, but it still would work it way down her leg. I'd have to pull them up every 2 minutes. Annoying. Save your money.

See 1 answered question