**NEW VERSION with FREE BONUS OFFER: For a limited time, FIVE helpful, printable guides. Use these reference charts to quickly see how-to freeze fruits & vegetables, what fruits & vegetables are in-season each month, and refrigerator & freezer food storage times. All for Free! Details inside.**
"The easy way to enjoy great meals & preserve food in your the freezer."
Freezer meals do not need to be boring. Enjoy over 70 recipes with ingredients from the freezer or meals straight from the freezer.
Don't overlook this powerful source of quick, easy, healthy, homemade meals. Inside the Cooking Cheat's Guide to Freezer Meals, you'll learn how to preserve seasonal fruits and vegetables, prepare make ahead meals, and rediscover foods made for the freezer.
The freezer isn't limited to dinner. It is great for breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, snacks and treats.
Why use the freezer? And who is the freezer for?
- Busy people who need quick & easy meals like Sesame Scallops with Rice Noodles or Simple Fried Rice
- Weekly shoppers who want to preserve ingredients until the end of the week
- Local shoppers who shop for seasonal ingredients to make Pumpkin Soup or Peach Pie
- Gardeners to preserve fruits & vegetables with recipes like Spaghetti Sauce, Versatile Frozen Peaches, Strawberry Jam, and Pesto
- Lunchbox kids who want sandwiches or treats like Mixed Frozen Berry Muffins in their lunches
- Bakers who want to make Apple Bars, Warm Gingerbread Cake or Banana-Gumdrop Loaf
- People who like to entertain and plan ahead for their guests with Lamb & Feta Meatballs, Phyllo Cheese Triangles, Artichoke Squares, Freezer French Toast or Frozen Mousse
- Families on a budget who want Chicken Enchilada Casserole or Spaghetti Casserole
- Bulk shoppers who want to learn how-to freeze beef, chicken, vegetables and fruit to use later
- Health conscious cooks who want homemade, healthy freezer meals such as Bean & Vegetable Burritos or Seafood Paella, and
- People who love frozen desserts like Orange & Mango Popsicles, Raspberry Sorbet, Ice Cream or Chocolate Dipped Lollipops that were made for the freezer.
Besides, your freezer is a great place to cheat. And I share my secret shortcuts on how make the most of your time and your money while enjoying quick, delicious homemade meals.
What People Are Saying
"Being a self-proclaimed foodie who has been canning for quite a few years now, I wanted some new ideas for preserving foods. I love the quick and easy recipes Cameron offers, especially ones for entertaining. Too often guests pops by unexpectedly. Now, you'll have something wonderful and homemade available in moments. Or just perfect for those nights you don't feel like cooking. Fabulous ideas for every occasion. Great wholesome, yummy, recipes. Highly recommend this book." - Brandi Taylor
Easy to make. Easy to freeze and easy to use. Great for anyone who wants to save money by planning meals ahead. The guides are very user friendly." - Heather Shaw
"Excellent recipes for beginner and experienced cooks. Useful tips for freezing fruits and vegetables and other foods. Will recommend this cookbook to all my friends." - Dianne Hunt
Don't Wait to Start Enjoying Meals From the Freezer Today!