Amazon Business Books with Buzz STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 STEM March Birthstone Shop Popular Services biglittlelies biglittlelies biglittlelies  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 34 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 37 reviews
on November 30, 2013
I thought this was like what we'd seen on infomercials. So I gave it a try. It fell apart in the wash, and the material is thin and does not work any magic like the advertisements portray. I was extremely disappointed. So I wore the Ahh Bra around the house a few times and then threw it away as it deteriorated. I would call this as close to a "disposable" bra as you can get. I should have asked for a refund but never got around to it.
on June 19, 2012
I returned these. It said order size of top you wear. I ordered XL. Too small, rolled everywhere. Maybe if you order up two sizes it won't roll.
on November 2, 2016
I have had these bras for over 2 years now and they still fit.
on January 13, 2013
It does feel like I'm wearing no bra but as for support there really is not much there. I feel like they press down on my breasts and when you have breasts that really do not need any help going down that is not a good thing. I do like wearing them to bed but not as a regular bra.
on October 25, 2012
I find these bras to be very comfortable and they provide a reasonable amount of shaping for as light as they are. They have been through two washing so far and have come out fine. I am thinking that I should buy some for my mother, who is in a nursing home, because they are so comfortable.
on May 13, 2014
I had open-heart surgery and couldn't find a bra that was comfortable until I got these. I got a size bigger than usual so they wouldn't fit so tight on the scar. I am well pleased with them.
on August 6, 2011
I have no other bras but these bras. No pressure on my shoulders. Easy to get on & off. I have washed & dried these bras over & over again on normal cycles for a few months now & they wear just like I just bought them. / After a month I collected ALL my other bras & turned them in to Good Will! I would recommend these to anyone. A truly friendly bra!! BDK (:
on August 6, 2012
The Ahh Bras are amazing. I threw out all other bras and will never purchase a regular bra again. You can wear them with anything and they are so comfy.
on June 19, 2014
I thought these were the same ones I had been buying with pads...they don't have any pads...sorry I can't run around with my nipples showing, so I NEED those pads! THX but noTHX
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 30, 2012
These are great bras. They are comfortable and the only bras that I have ever owned that I can put on over my legs and just pull up. I have trouble with the cups usually being too big because I am big around, but these fit perfectly. Never worn anything so comfortable.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.