|Part Number||AiS WIFI202 + AiS TR100|
|Item Weight||13 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||8.7 x 7.6 x 2.44 inches|
|Item model number||AiS WIFI202 + AiS TR100|
|Batteries||2 AAA batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Battery Cell Type||Alkaline|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $6.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Ai-Sync Wi-Fi Smart Universal Ceiling Fan Remote Control with Alexa, Google, Phone APP Control, No Hub Needed
|Compatible Devices||Ceiling Fan|
|Number of Batteries||2 AAA batteries required. (included)|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- COMPATIBLE with most major brand ceiling fans. " AC Fan AC120V Only"
- CONTROL CEILING FANS FROM ANYWHERE VIA YOUR SMART DEVICE AND VOICE. You can operate your ceiling fan/light by turning on/off, changing speeds, controlling your light kit including dimming feature and setting schedules to fit your daily routine from anywhere.
- NO HUB NEEDED. Upgrade your ceiling fan to a smart home device, just replace your ceiling fan remote with the Wi-Fi enabled Ai-Sync ceiling fan universal control.
- VOICE CONTROL. Control your ceiling fan with Light Kit with your voice using smart home devices like Alexa or Google Assistant. Changing fan speeds, controlling your light kit including dimming feature as like your fully experience on the app.
- SMART HOME DEVICE COMPATIBILIITY: Ai-Sync connects with IFTTT do more with the services you love.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
* Free Ai-Sync app for iOS & Android. * Control and schedule your fan speed and light percentage from anywhere via your smart device and voice. * Use with most downrod style ceiling fan brands - Compatible with LED, CFL and incandescent light bulbs (100W max). * Group control your devices by groups within rooms at the same time. * On/Off for any schedule you set. *AC Fan AC120V Only
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE: I have lowered the rating to 1 star because today ALL 4 devices disconnected from my Wi-Fi and WILL NOT reconnect. The app also NO LONGER works. I tried to do what I do with other apps malfunction. I deleted it and reinstalled it. I can NO LONGER log in to the app. It has stopped working with my email Sign in, it will not work with Facebook login. IT NO LONGER WORKS. The RF part of the remote still works but there are dozens of RF only remote for a lot less money. Ai-Sync is run by thieves. They have my money and unless I can get a refund from Amazon then Amazon is complicit in the theft of my money.
Is the one and only switch you will ever need,Thank You Ai-Sync.
After downloading the app and getting everything setup, it worked for about 5 months. Then for no apparent reason, the switch would no longer connect to the WiFi router although the remote still would operate the switch. The unit reverted back to a setup-link state, advertising its own WiFi access point. Sigh. Okay, seems to require setup again. But NOOOOooooo! The app will not connect to the switch now, nor will it let me delete the old device and (re-)add a new device.
I had to delete the app, then download it again, and THEN setup the switch like new. This of course requires deleting and reconfiguring the Alexa connections and routines as well. All in all, a huge pain, and one that should be unnecessary if not for the glitchy switch and dodgy app.
Then, exactly seven months after I purchased it, it quit working entirely. This placed it outside the period of product support, so I'm stuck buying another fan controller after paying more than double the usual price for this one. Would NOT recommend!
1. Nice remote
2. Remote holder
1. Unhelpful app
2. Faulty wifi
3. Shoddy product
Only had it installed for 3 days but has worked perfectly. Alexa control makes it even better
I emailed the manufacturer asking what I could do as it was getting worse over time (I had purchased two of these units, tho only installed one as of yet) and I never received a reply.
I have strong wifi with a mesh system and no other devices experience connection issues on my home. These unit no longer can connect (still goes in setup mode and broadcasts its ssid but returns a device error) to its app to complete setup. I have reset modem, router and device countless times. I wish I could find another smart fan/light dimmer that can work on 2 wires (attic not accessible to add 3rd wire) but that has eluded me.
I was spoiled with this unit when it worked and now upset it has failed me!