- Save 12% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Aibocn 10000mAh grey power bank ASIN: B01A08K16O offered by EBL official. Enter code IGHFJWM7 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on up to 1 of these for every 1 Aibocn 16000mAh Power Bank you purchase offered by EBL official. Enter code QOKC7YOQ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Aibocn 10000mAh Power Bank Portable Charger for Phone Tablet with Flashlight, Grey
& FREE Shipping on orders over $25.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Silver Grey Color, portable and handheld size but high capacity(10000mAh). Unique Anti-Fingerprints design, more cleanly on its surface when you hold it in any places.
- Double USB Port (2.1Amp+1Amp Output), allows for simultaneous charging of your iPad, iPhone, Android, and more at high speed.
- Intelligent Safety Protection - Supports over-charged, over-discharged, over-voltage, over-current and short circuit protection, more safe to use.
- Backup flashlight, will be a good helper if you need an emergent light like camping, hiking and any emergency occasions.
- 100% customer satisfaction, 30 days worry-free money back with One Year limited warranty.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||EBL official||BONAI||EBL official||HYK (US) technology co., LTD.||CoooStar||Yoobao America|
|Item Dimensions||4.2 x 6.8 x 1.3 in||2 x 5.4 x 0.8 in||1.6 x 5.5 x 1.2 in||4.2 x 6.7 x 0.4 in||2.87 x 5.98 x 0.51 in||2.99 x 4.65 x 0.94 in|
|Item Weight||0.65 lb||0.55 lb||6.43 ounces||0.5 lb||7.55 ounces||0.64 lb|
Aibocn 2 in 1 Baymin Backup Charger with Backup Flashlight
Aibocn Baymin Backup Charger - Always stand behind you
Portable handheld size (0.78*5.4*2 inches) but high capacity: 10000mAh Power Bank, more stable more easy to take.
Double USB Port (2Amp+1Amp Output), you can freely charge of your iPhone iPad Samsung Galaxy HTC and more devices at the same time now.
2 in 1 -- Backup Flashlight with Power Bank
Combined perfectly power bank and backup flashlight, you can easy to use them both on camping, hiking and so on.
Easy to use - Press ON/OFF button by twice to open it, and press button twice again you can close it.
Safety Protection & Widely Used
Intelligent Safety Protection - More safety
Supports over-charged, over-discharged, over-voltage, over-current and short circuit protection.
Automatic shutdown if a short circuit or overload output occurred while unit is charging
* Use the included cable, your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi)
* Most popular smart phones, e.g. smart phones from Apple, Samsung, Google, HTC, Nokia, LG etc
* Most popular tablet, e.g. iPad, Kindle, Samsung Galaxy, Google Nexus 7 etc
Warm Tips - Protective Film Help to Far Away from Scratch
There is protective film on black area of the power bank, you can easy to remove it.
The protective film will not influence your using even if you do not remove it.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is a keeper. I am not sure about the mAH rating, since I have no way to actually test it. I suspect it may be exaggerated. However I will tell you what my findings as an user are, and you can judge for yourself if this fit your needs.
The battery pack has a little heft to it. That is expected considering the size of the battery. Very well built, it feels solid and belies the price I actually paid. Quality feel. It can slip into your jeans pocket, but will make it's presence felt.
--- Getting this juiced up.
It takes over 14 hours with a 5V 1amp power source.
It takes a little over 7 hours with a 5V 2.1amp power source.
This does not come with power adapter. It only has a USB to Micro USB cable.
--- Charging devices
Charging iPhone 5.
Once the battery pack was fully charged, I could get 5 full charges with some juice to spare. I got the charge to 100% from the following phone battery charge state.
Twice from 20%
Twice from 15%
Once from 10%
Since these charges happened over a week without having to recharge the battery pack, it tells me that this product can be used with confidence, during travel.
Charging the iPad 2
This was a bit of a let down. But probably technically ok. I could only get partial charges from a full charge of the battery pack.
Once from empty to 86%
Once from 15% to 93%
So a full charge of the battery pack will not charge the ipad to 100%, if the ipad charge is below 20% or so. But my iPad is over 2 years old and the battery may not be as efficient.
My tests above should give you a fair idea as to what to expect in real world usage. I do not have other devices to test out.But based on the findings above, you could do some math and find out how this would serve your device based on your particular devices battery capacity.
I had to knock off one star because of two issues :
1) This will not charge any device while the pack itself is getting recharged. There are other battery packs which do that. However it was not a deal breaker for my needs, but would have been nice.
2) The charger needs a little kick in the pants, to charge upto 100%. For some reason my iPhone would stop getting charged at around 96%. I had to press the power button on the device once again to get the charge to 100%. It may be a particular quirk with my device.
I've opened it up and found inside four unlabeled 18650 cells connected in parallel with room for a fifth. I assume that each cell is 2500 mAh so they add up to the advertised 10,000 mAh. I plan to perform a load test on this power bank to verify this in the near future.
Five stars. 10 stars for value!