- Save 5% on Immersion Hand Blender when you purchase 1 or more Electric Temperature Kettle offered by Funnyhome-US. Enter code GT7M6ZFC at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Portable Garment Steamer when you purchase 1 or more Electric Temperature Kettle offered by Funnyhome-US. Enter code OOZTMW8Z at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on this item when you purchase 1 or more electric stainless steel kettle offered by Funnyhome-US. Enter code 4N7Z42BP at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Round Slow Cooker when you purchase 1 or more Electric Temperature Kettle offered by Funnyhome-US. Enter code N3HOJPT2 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on High Speed Professional Blender when you purchase 1 or more Electric Temperature Kettle offered by Funnyhome-US. Enter code Q9FYDNZ6 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Stainless steel coffee grinder when you purchase 1 or more Electric Temperature Kettle offered by Funnyhome-US. Enter code 3MDZ4NJ7 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Personal Blender when you purchase 1 or more Electric Temperature Kettle offered by Funnyhome-US. Enter code V8GB37SD at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on this item when you purchase 1 or more ❤️801 k cup coffee maker❤️ offered by Funnyhome-US. Enter code 5BCBNXDC at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on ❤️coffee grinder❤️ when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Funnyhome-US. Enter code I2FECTWP at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on ❤️Crepe Maker❤️ when you purchase 1 or more ❤️Temperature electric kettle❤️ offered by Funnyhome-US. Enter code 6J93AGJN at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
4-Year Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Aicok Electric Kettle Variable Temperature Control Kettle with 6 Temp Setting 1.7L Water Kettle, Stainless Steel Water Boiler with Auto Shut Off Boil Dry Protection, 1500W
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✔TEMPERATURE CONTROL KETTLE - 6 Recommended temperature settings. 160°F For Delicate Teas, 175°F For Green Tea, 185°F For White Tea, 190°F For Oolong Tea, 200°F For French Press Coffee. And "Boil" 212°F For Black Tea Or Instant Cocoa, Oatmeal, Noodles, and more.
- ✔BRUSHED STAINLESS STEEL KETTLE AND COOL TOUCH HANDLE - 18/8(304) Stainless Steel, full stainless steel body. This tea kettle handle stays cool to your touch. Perfect for homes with young children.
- ✔AUTOMATICALLY SHUTS OFF AND KEEP WARM FOR 2 HOURS - If it has reached the Temp Selected or when water is too low to prevent Boil-Dry it automatically shuts off. KEEP WARM Feature, automatically maintains the selected temperature for 2 hours.
- ✔1.7 LITER CAPACITY - 8 cup (1.7 liter) capacity, water level gauge. 90 seconds memory function, cordless electric kettle with 1500W/120V, removable/cleanable scale filter, 360-degree swivel power base.
- ✔30-DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE-If you have any issues with our electric water kettle, please contact our customers support, we have 2 year warranty.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Aicok Electric Kettle Variable Temperature Control Kettle with 6 Temp Setting 1.7L Water Kettle, Stainless Steel Water Boiler with Auto Shut Off Boil Dry Protection, 1500W
VAVA 1.7 Liter Electric Kettle Adjustable Temperature Control Stainless Steel Tea Kettle Cordless Hot Water Boiler Heater (BPA-Free Build, Strix Control, FDA Approved, Keep Warm Function)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Funnyhome-US||Perella's||Lafraise||Sunvalley Brands||DBROTH||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||7.5 x 9.6 x 10.1 in||8.25 x 9.75 x 12 in||8 x 8 x 12 in||8.74 x 6.1 x 9.84 in||6.18 x 8.93 x 9.84 in||9.75 x 8.25 x 12 in|
|Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless-Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
Aicok Temp Kettle makes it easy to enjoy vast variety of tea, coffee with attractive, easy to use and very affordable kettles! You will definitely appreciate our products performance year after year!
2 hours Keep Warm Button - This option lets you tell the kettle to maintain your selected temperature for up to 2 hours.
Memory Feature - leave the kettle off the base within 90 seconds and when returned to the base, it will continue the heating or keep warm cycles right where it left off.
Rapid-boil System - heats fast, approximately 6 minutes at 212˚F and maximum level.
Water Level Gauge - A clear window shows you exactly how much water is left in the kettle. You can heat up to 8 cups at once.
Safe and Reliable, - The Aicok is designed for both style and endurance, with a high quality stainless steel body that's easy to clean inside and out. It will automatically shut itself off if it boils dry.
Aicok electric kettle has TEMPERATURE CONTROL KETTLE
White teas: 165°F (Well before it boils)
Green teas: 170-185°F (Just as steam begins to leave the spout of the teapot)
Oolong teas: 180-205°F (After cooling for a few minutes off a boil)
Black teas: 205°F (After cooling for a minute off a boil)
Pu-erh teas: 212°F (When boiling)
Top customer reviews
Seriously though, it does a good job. I get out of bed, fill it, set the temp and jump in the shower. Due to it's temp hold function, it is ready when I get out of the shower. It really only seems to take a minute or so to heat up half a pot. I use it to heat water for tea and Areo-Press coffee and the coffee has improved greatly since I've been using 190*F water. (setting on the pot, not actually verified with a thermometer)
Some reviewers complain about discoloration and metal flakes. Neither are true if you clean your pot on a regular basis. The metal will not flake, what they are seeing is a bacterial build up that then flakes away. It is rust colored so is often mistaken for rust. Too many people assume that water containers never need to be cleaned because they use water to clean things. Water is the solvent, not the detergent or germ killing agent. All life needs water, life can and will start in water.
- The ability to choose six different temperatures so I don't always have to start with boiling water
- The fact that it automatically stops when it reaches the preset temperature means I can just Start it and then do something else (unlike a stove-top kettle that you have to constantly monitor so it doesn't fill the room with steam or even boil out)
- The ability to have it automatically maintain the temperature for up to two hours so I'm not constantly reheating it
- The ability to remove the pot from the stand for pouring or refilling without it forgetting the temperature (if the Keep Warm button was set and is still active)
Others have commented that they wish it would make a noise when it has reached the set temperature. However, while that would certainly be be a nice-to-have, it really isn't necessary since you can clearly hear the water heating up so when it stops it is done.
I tested the time to heat water to boil and it was almost as fast as my kettle on using a high output gas burner (about 6 minutes 45 seconds for a full 1.7 liters versus 6 minutes 30 seconds). However, as noted above, the fact that you can just turn it on and leave it to do other things without having to worry that it will boil over as you do with a kettle makes it far more convenient.
One caution -- the instructions are not well written and need to be reviewed by a native English speaker so they can be pretty confusing. However, actual operation is in fact as simple as 1-2-3:
1. Press the "Start" button - it will heat up in a few minutes to the default 212 degree temperature and stop.
- ll all you want is to boil water and you don't want to maintain the temperature or use a lower temperature you are done
2. If you want to automatically maintain the temperature for two hours, press the "Keep Warm" button WHILE THE START BUTTON IS STILL LIT UP from step 1 (i.e. it hasn't reached the set temperature and turned off.)
3, If you want to set a different temperature, press the Set button to cycle through the six temperatures WHILE THE START BUTTON IS STILL LIT UP from step 1 (as above)
The key is that you cannot press either the Set or Keep Warm buttons unless the Start button is active (i.e. lit up). If it has turned off, just press the Start button to activate it before using the Set button and/or Keep Warm buttons.
Desirable improvements (I have not deducted from the score for these as they are nice-to-haves)
1. As others have commented, I wish it would remember the last temperature I have used instead of always defaulting to 212 - or allow me to set a different default
2. As others have commented, It would be nice if it made some kind of sound when it first reaches the set temperature. However, as noted above, I've learned to just listen to the boiling sounds
3. Fix the instructions
This kettle gets temperature control setting, so you can set it up to different temp to meet your different needs, like you can set 175 degree when making green tea, 200 degree for coffe, etc. Taste much better than the boiling water. You should try it if you love to make tea
Most recent customer reviews
Update: using digital meat thermometer the 200f setting shows between 192-194f which is acceptable.Read more