Aicok Juicer Slow Masticating Juicer Extractor, Cold Press Juicer Machine, Quiet Motor and Reverse Function, with Juice Jug and Brush to Clean Conveniently, High Nutrient Fruit and Vegetable Juice
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✔ Multi-Purpose - Extract various of vegetables and fruits, such as celery, ginger, wheatgrass, leafy greens, carrot, apples, oranges, etc. All these functions make the juice extractor a versatile machine that is worth investing in for a modern kitchen.
- ✔ Higher Nutrional Value - As a masticating juicer, the auger spins at 80 RPM that preserves the vitamins, enzymes, minerals, trace minerals and nutrients from being destroyed as opposed to centrifugal juicers. Keep minimal Oxidation, low heat build-up, less foaming and no clogging.
- ✔ Higher Juicer Yield And Drier Pulp - Slow juicer is higher juice yield compared to centrifugal juicers by the auger squeezing and reverse function. You will be surprised with how the juices extracted using these juicer really taste, so delicious, rich, concentrated and flavorful.
- ✔ Convenient and Silent - Easy to assemble, operate, and clean, dishwasher-safe parts make cleanup a breeze. Runs quietly – less than 60 decibels. Heavy-duty and stable body that let you enjoying a quiet environment and heathly life when making juice.
- ✔ 3 Years Warranty - Juicer juice extractor using advanced technology, UL, ETL certification. Provide lifelong technical consultion and customer service.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Funnyhome-US||Funnyhome-US||Amazon.com||Argus Le Electrical Appliance LLC||1byone Products Inc.||Regisbelle|
|Color||Black||Stainless Steel/Black||Chrome||Brushed Silver||White||Black|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is a slow masticating juicer, what that means is that it slowly squeezes the juice out of whatever is put through it. This is a good thing because it does not heat the juice up or add a bunch of oxygen to the juice. Why do those two things matter? Heating the juice kills live enzymes that are really healthy for you, and oxygenating the juice causes oxidation which reduces nutrients (not as much "bang for your buck"). This unit turns at 80 RPM.
Before buying this juicer, I researched in depth every slow masticating juicer on the market. While price was a large consideration for me in this purchase, I was willing to spend more if that meant getting what fit my needs. From my research of all the leading juicers and actual use of this Aicok, here are the pros and cons as I see them:
- Price. For $99 dollars, it's hard to beat. The only horizontal slow juicer that I could find cheaper (barring manual models) is one on Wal-Mart's website that has no solid company backing and is likely to break in a few months. Depending on longevity, even at the latest higher price ($127 at time of writing this), this unit may still be a good buy. Time will tell
- Size. The unit is more compact and takes less counter space than the Omega and Tribest horizontal slow juicers. For some this doesn't matter, for others without a lot of counter space or cupboard space, this is nice.
- # of parts and cleaning. Number 1 trick for ease of cleaning any juicer is to clean it immediately after use. Don't let those juices dry on at all and none of them will be too hard. This one though, only has four main parts - the auger, main housing, screen, and end cap (I'm not including the plunger or funnel b/c those are a given to be easy to clean) - the only one that really takes a little time at getting clean is the screen. Using the supplied brush makes the job a lot easier. Depending on what was juiced, cleaning the screen takes anywhere from 20 seconds to 1.5 minutes. It's important to get it completely cleaned out, or eventually plugging problems will plague you while juicing. So for total cleaning time, I give it 2-3 minutes on avg.
- Foam. If you're like me, foam isn't usually very appetizing. Who likes drinking a big thick mustache of flavored air combined with little chunky particles?! Not happening here. However, while this thing does produce some foam, it's minimal and not full of particles. I find that if I mix it in with the juice a little, I can drink the whole thing without even realizing that there was any foam. Yeah, much more manageable than most...
- Color. For some this may not be a pro, but to me, black is nicer than white or chrome (not including stainless).
- Yield. I find the juice extraction yield to be excellent. Pulp is usually quite dry (depends on what you're juicing) and the quantity of juice produced is impressive. I wouldn't say that this would win a contest over the Omega NC800 or Tribest Solostar 4, but it's good.
- 2 year warranty. Sure, it's nothing like Omega or Tribest's 15 years, but 2 years to me is better than 1.
- Not a well established company. This is the biggest con to me. How do I know that the company will honor its warranty if the machine breaks a year from now? Or even once I'm outside the warranty period, what if I need to buy a new part - will I be able to do so without having to buy a whole new machine? I don't have an answer to these questions, and they are genuine concerns of mine. Ultimately, I decided that the price at which I bought the unit was justification for such unknown.
- Juice collection cup. While I like that they include collection cups for the juice and pulp, the juice collection cup leaves a bit to be desired in two ways: 1. there are no amount markings and 2. when full, it does not pour well without spilling juice down the front of the cup. I think I'll ditch it for my pyrex.
- Longevity. While I can't exactly say this is a con, it's just a big unknown. Nobody has had this juicer long enough to know how long it will last, or how many juicings it really is good for. If it lasts me two years without breaking, I'll be happy.
- Screen. While I do not mind cleaning the screen, the Omega juicers don't have quite as large of screen area to clean which would save a little bit of time in cleaning. Not huge, but it is a factor.
As far as the price goes, as long as this stays below $145, it's still a good buy. Above that, I would opt to pay a bit more and get the aforementioned Omega.
PS I forgot to add...super easy to clean!!
One of my new year resolutions is to eat healthy and this juicer is a good selection to meet my new year goals. Raw juice, no adulteration, no sugar, no additives, no heat, fresh and tasty. What else to ask for. Thanks Aicok.
The juicer is easy to use, setup in 2 minutes and washed initially all the parts before usage. There are 2 modes, one forward and one reverse. Use the forward first and after sometime use the reverse to take the fruits/vegetable pieces that are not fully juiced. Apply the forward again, get almost 99% of the juice from the fruits/vegetables. The pulp is almost dry after juicing that proves the juicer is very effective.
I tried today Apple (2), Pears (1), Kale (3 leafs), Ginger (1 piece) and beet (1), sugarcane (few pieces). It is not easy to juice the sugarcane but i cut them to small piece and put them in the juicer, it worked well.
It is recommended to cut the fruits / vegetables to small pieces so that juicing will be easier. The juicer is slow and steady, no heat generated while juicing and hence the juice is super fresh and tasty.
Cleaning is easier thanks to the simple design, i could dismantle all the parts and clean them.
Note : drink the juice immediately so that it is not oxidized.
Aicok slow juicer, a healthy choice.
I made a carrot, lemon and apple juice. Everything went great. It was looking like it's biting off pieces of the carrot :) pretty cool.
I put the lemon cut in 4 with the seeds and skin and it did its job nicely.
Finally I ebbed up with some really tasty juice so I'm satisfied with this juicer!!! It's really cool looking too!