- Save 5% on Aicok Single Serve Programmable Coffee Maker when you purchase 1 or more Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer Extractor offered by Funnyhome-US. Enter code ESKTWQQL at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Aicok Personal Blender when you purchase 1 or more slow masticating juicer offered by Funnyhome-US. Enter code TLEAMJ39 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Aicok Clothes Steamer when you purchase 1 or more Aicok Sow Juicer offered by Funnyhome-US. Enter code JCKR85QL at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 4% on Aicok Air Fryer when you purchase 1 or more Aicok Slow Juicer offered by Funnyhome-US. Enter code 6NCX67G6 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Aicok Popcorn Maker when you purchase 1 or more Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer offered by Funnyhome-US. Enter code Q2OWIFYL at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 8% on Aicok Waffle Maker when you purchase 1 or more Aicok Slow Juicer offered by Funnyhome-US. Enter code UZ42J97K at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Aicok Double Wall Stainless Steel kettle when you purchase $1.00 or more of Aicok Slow Juicer offered by Funnyhome-US. Enter code 5U9XXEN2 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Aicok Air Fryer with Timer & Temperature Controls, Digital LED Touch Screen when you purchase 1 or more Aicok Slow Juicer offered by Funnyhome-US. Enter code JYHQTUKY at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Aicok Milk Frother Double Wall when you purchase 1 or more Aicok Slow Juicer offered by Funnyhome-US. Enter code QW4856V6 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Aicok travel garment steamer when you purchase 1 or more Aicok slow juicer offered by Funnyhome-US. Enter code Q8AMXKQ2 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer Extractor, Cold Press Juicer, Quiet Motor, with Juice Jug and Brush, High Nutrient Fruit and Vegetable Juice, Black
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✔ Higher Nutrional Value - The masticating juice extractor extracts more vitamins, enzymes, minerals and trace minerals in the juice compared to centrifugal juicers.
- ✔ Less Oxidation - 80 rpm Lower speed means less foaming, no clogging, or heat build-up, and prevents oxidation, more healthy.
- ✔ Higher Juicer Yield and Drier Pulp - Auto pulp-ejection for continuous operation.
- ✔ Convenient and Silent- Easy to assemble, operate, and clean, dishwasher-safe parts make cleanup a breeze; Runs quietly– less than 60 decibels.
- ✔ Wide Range - The broad spectrum juicer accommodates fibrous vegetables (celery, ginger), wheatgrass, barley grass and other leafy greens, apples as well as many other fruits. 2 Years Warranty.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Black||Black & Orange||Chrome||Stainless Steel/Black||Black||White|
The Aicok Slow Juicer is the right choice for the health-conscious individuals who want greater variety in their daily juicing routine. It employs a low speed masticating technology for minimal heat build-up and oxidation and provides juice that is richer in healthy enzymes and vitamins.
Low Speed Masticating Technology: Higher Nutritional Value
Heavy-duty Juicing Screw : make by PMMA , non-toxic and environmentally friendly materials
Reverse Function: pushes down "R" switch to prevent clogging.
Wattage: 150 W
Voltage: 110 V
Dimension: 11.8 X 6.5 X 13.7 inches
Cord Length: 4.0 ft
Speed: 80 rpm
2 Years Warranty
Because juicer equips with DC motor, so there will be a short delay when it power.It is a Motor protection system.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
PS I forgot to add...super easy to clean!!
This is a slow masticating juicer, what that means is that it slowly squeezes the juice out of whatever is put through it. This is a good thing because it does not heat the juice up or add a bunch of oxygen to the juice. Why do those two things matter? Heating the juice kills live enzymes that are really healthy for you, and oxygenating the juice causes oxidation which reduces nutrients (not as much "bang for your buck"). This unit turns at 80 RPM.
Before buying this juicer, I researched in depth every slow masticating juicer on the market. While price was a large consideration for me in this purchase, I was willing to spend more if that meant getting what fit my needs. From my research of all the leading juicers and actual use of this Aicok, here are the pros and cons as I see them:
- Price. For $99 dollars, it's hard to beat. The only horizontal slow juicer that I could find cheaper (barring manual models) is one on Wal-Mart's website that has no solid company backing and is likely to break in a few months. Depending on longevity, even at the latest higher price ($127 at time of writing this), this unit may still be a good buy. Time will tell
- Size. The unit is more compact and takes less counter space than the Omega and Tribest horizontal slow juicers. For some this doesn't matter, for others without a lot of counter space or cupboard space, this is nice.
- # of parts and cleaning. Number 1 trick for ease of cleaning any juicer is to clean it immediately after use. Don't let those juices dry on at all and none of them will be too hard. This one though, only has four main parts - the auger, main housing, screen, and end cap (I'm not including the plunger or funnel b/c those are a given to be easy to clean) - the only one that really takes a little time at getting clean is the screen. Using the supplied brush makes the job a lot easier. Depending on what was juiced, cleaning the screen takes anywhere from 20 seconds to 1.5 minutes. It's important to get it completely cleaned out, or eventually plugging problems will plague you while juicing. So for total cleaning time, I give it 2-3 minutes on avg.
- Foam. If you're like me, foam isn't usually very appetizing. Who likes drinking a big thick mustache of flavored air combined with little chunky particles?! Not happening here. However, while this thing does produce some foam, it's minimal and not full of particles. I find that if I mix it in with the juice a little, I can drink the whole thing without even realizing that there was any foam. Yeah, much more manageable than most...
- Color. For some this may not be a pro, but to me, black is nicer than white or chrome (not including stainless).
- Yield. I find the juice extraction yield to be excellent. Pulp is usually quite dry (depends on what you're juicing) and the quantity of juice produced is impressive. I wouldn't say that this would win a contest over the Omega NC800 or Tribest Solostar 4, but it's good.
- 2 year warranty. Sure, it's nothing like Omega or Tribest's 15 years, but 2 years to me is better than 1.
- Not a well established company. This is the biggest con to me. How do I know that the company will honor its warranty if the machine breaks a year from now? Or even once I'm outside the warranty period, what if I need to buy a new part - will I be able to do so without having to buy a whole new machine? I don't have an answer to these questions, and they are genuine concerns of mine. Ultimately, I decided that the price at which I bought the unit was justification for such unknown.
- Juice collection cup. While I like that they include collection cups for the juice and pulp, the juice collection cup leaves a bit to be desired in two ways: 1. there are no amount markings and 2. when full, it does not pour well without spilling juice down the front of the cup. I think I'll ditch it for my pyrex.
- Longevity. While I can't exactly say this is a con, it's just a big unknown. Nobody has had this juicer long enough to know how long it will last, or how many juicings it really is good for. If it lasts me two years without breaking, I'll be happy.
- Screen. While I do not mind cleaning the screen, the Omega juicers don't have quite as large of screen area to clean which would save a little bit of time in cleaning. Not huge, but it is a factor.
As far as the price goes, as long as this stays below $145, it's still a good buy. Above that, I would opt to pay a bit more and get the aforementioned Omega.
It's definitely not super fast, but then again, none of the good, cold pressed ones are, you just have to know that ahead of time.
Deliver was speedy, taking the juicer apart for cleaning is also easy and quick (the toothbrush that comes with it is very much appreciated for the cleaning :)).
And I think the price you cannot complain about.
Thank you for helping us be healthy! :)
Juice the veggies and cleaning is a breeze
I made a carrot, lemon and apple juice. Everything went great. It was looking like it's biting off pieces of the carrot :) pretty cool.
I put the lemon cut in 4 with the seeds and skin and it did its job nicely.
Finally I ebbed up with some really tasty juice so I'm satisfied with this juicer!!! It's really cool looking too!