Aicok 7-in-1 Multi-Functional Programmable Electric Pressure Cooker, 6 Quart/1000W
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✔7-in-1 MULTI-FUNCTIONAL COOKER: Pressure Cooker, Porridge Maker, Brown Rice Cooker, Warmer, Steamer, Soup/Stew, Slow Cooker, all you looking for in one Aicok Cooker. The inner pot capacity is rated 6.3Qt / 6L for the full size, the maximum capacity of cooking rice is 10 cups.
- ✔EASY TO USE SMART COOKER: Built-in Smart Programs - High pressure, Automatic keep-warm mode, and 3 temperature. It’s easy to use the 10 built-in micro-processor controlled cooking programs, Soup/Stew, Fish/Vegetable, Meat/Chicken, Bean/Tendons, On-demand Pressure, Keep Warm, Slow Cook, Steam, Porridge, Brown Rice.
- ✔FAST AND FLEXIBLE COOKING: With High pressure settings for fast and flexible cooking, reducing cooking time by up to 70%. 24-hour delay timer allows user to program cooking to begin at a later time, your food is ready when you want it. 3 texture represent to different cooking time, Fragrant, Standard, Full Cyclically, when you want the rich flavor, you can choose full cyclically mode, then the cooking time will lengthen, if want to shorten the cooking time, just choose Fragrant.
- ✔BUILT FOR SAFETY: UL Certified with 10 Proven Safety Mechanisms. Aicok pressure cooker is carefully designed to eliminate many common errors from causing harm or spoiling food, providing users safety without compromise.
- ✔GUARANTEE: Every Aicok Pressure Cooker includes 2-year Manufacturer Warranty.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
If you don't have an electric pressure cooker, consider getting a Aicok multi-functional pressure cooker! You can do lots of things with this pressure cooker "7-in-1 Multi-Functional Pressure Cooker", just to select a required function level, you can leave it unattended (once done cooking, it will drop in pressure by itself and keep food warm).
Rated Voltage: 120V, 60Hz
Rated Power: 1000W
Pressure: 70 Kpa
Capacity: Maximum 6.3 Quart / 6L (Inner Pot)
Product Size: 12.6*11*12.6 inches
Product Net weight: 11 lbs
The "Meat/Chicken" button is specifically for cooking various kinds of meat. If you want to cook a large piece of meat, or you would like to make meat more tender, press "Texture"-"Strong Fragrance", the LED display shows "On" indicating that the pre-heating state is in progress. Depending on the food content, the quantity and its temperature(frozen or not), the preheat cycle range between 10 to 40 minutes.
After 30 minutes holdup time, it will drop in pressure by itself and keep food warm. In contrast, If you want to cook a small piece of meat, you can choose "Faint Scent" texture, the holdup time is 15 minutes. If you just to select meat function, it represents you choose "Standard" texture, then the holdup time is 20 minutes.
• Never fill the unit over MAX level. When cooking foods that expand during cooking such as rice, porridge or dried vegetables, do not fill the unit above the halfway point.
• Our pressure cooker is made in the same factory as the Instant Pot, don't worry about the quality.
• You can search "pressure cooker recipes" in GOOGLE, then you will find what you need.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Features and Functions: The locking safety feature is a real plus, and removes any worry I had about using a pressure cooker. The Aicok includes all of the standard functions and settings you find on other pressure cookers. One feature I love on the Aicok, which is not included on other brands, is the texture selection. You are able to choose how flavorable you would like your dish to turn out. The choices are "faint scent", "standard" and "strong fragrance". Selecting a higher texture, it does add a bit of cook time to your dish, but I've found it to really bring out the fragrance and taste of the spices. It is worth noting that this model does not make yogurt, so if you are looking for that feature, you may want to go with another brand, or wait for the next Aicok model, which I have heard will include the yogurt function. It also does not have a saute setting, but I found that I am able to saute by turning the pot on, using the meat selection and just saute with the lid off. When I'm done sauteing, I just cancel the meat function, and continue my recipe as listed.
Overall, I am thrilled with this purchase, especially at the lower price point compared with the IPot.