- Save 5% on ❤️800w centrifugal juicer❤️ when you purchase 1 or more 801 k cup coffee maker offered by Funnyhome-US. Enter code IGSXRICH at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on grill when you purchase 1 or more 801 k cup coffee maker offered by Funnyhome-US. Enter code JA59BXHE at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on food steamer when you purchase 1 or more 801 k cup coffee maker offered by Funnyhome-US. Enter code XDMVSA46 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- ❤️Save 4 USD❤️ only one week ❤️ when you purchase 1 or more single serve coffee maker offered by Funnyhome-US. Enter code 8XXCAGWA at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on this item when you purchase 1 or more ❤️Aicok deep fryer❤️ offered by Funnyhome-US. Enter code QAQBUCPA at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on ❤️stainless steel kettle❤️ when you purchase 1 or more ❤️801 k cup coffee maker❤️ offered by Funnyhome-US. Enter code L25EOQDA at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on ❤️temperature kettle❤️ when you purchase 1 or more ❤️801 k cup coffee maker❤️ offered by Funnyhome-US. Enter code 5BCBNXDC at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on ❤️glass electric kettle❤️ when you purchase 1 or more ❤️801 k cup coffee maker❤️ offered by Funnyhome-US. Enter code UJ54EXXP at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Aicok Single Serve Coffee Maker, Coffee Machine fo..." and save 30% off the $42.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Aicok Single Serve Coffee Maker, Coffee Machine for Most single cup pods including K-Cup pods, Quick Brew Technology Travel One Cup Coffee Brewer
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FAST SINGLE CUP COFFEE MAKER- Compatible with most single cup pods including k-cup pods, you can use the size as per your preference. It takes 3 minutes to get a cup of fresh coffee with fast brew technology. It is brewed hot enough that no need to put in the microwave.
- TRAVEL COFFEE MACHINE- With the most compact design and durable construction, you can take it with you when travelling, Aicok capsule brewer is also perfect for homes, dorm rooms, office and apartments, etc. Great little machine and takes up minimal counter space.
- EASY TO USE- Simple one touch button design and auto shut off, It makes a cup of tasty coffee in a few minutes with just a push of a button, and the wider water tank mouth makes it more convenient to fill water and clean up.
- REMOVABLE DRIP TRAY AND WATER RESERVOIR - Removable drip tray and water reservoir is easy for cleaning, 12 oz water reservoir support more coffee in standard size cups or 5 1/2-inch tall large mugs at most, it is healthy and clean because it heats water for each cup, does not hold water in reserve and heat repeatedly.
- CERTIFICATION AND WARRANTY - BPA-free material for water tank and UL, ETL, certification for coffee brewer give you guarantee. If you have any issues with this coffee maker, please contact us. Quality assurance period for 2 years.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Among all the coffee maker, Aicok compact K Cup coffee maker always provides you a fresh and delicious coffee no matter where you are. (Light weight and good for travel).K Cup Designsuits for MOST K Cups and Coffee Filters.Water Boiling Time3.5 Oz ~ 1 minutes; 12.7 Oz ~ 2 minutes; the whole process will last for 3 minutes.Removable Drip Trayallows room to use your favorite cup or mug and all the removable parts are dishwasher safe.Automatical Shut OffThe coffee maker will shut off automatically when there is no water in the water tank. It keeps your coffee maker safer.Cool Touch ExteriorIt will boil water quickly; No scalding hazard, safe to touch with the surface, perfect for homes with kids.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The electrical cord is much looooonger than my other coffee makers, UL listed for home use, larger spout for water access albeit still takes a steady hand to pour the water in.
Simply add water, place k-cup inside, close and turn the locking mechanism. Press the power button and walk away, and in about 3-mins you will have a delicious hot cup of coffee.
I plan to try Kurieg 2.0 k-cups as well as a reusable or disposable iFill cups. I would like to be able to use my own ground coffee.
Will respond with more updates as I experiment with this coffee maker. Time will reveal the truth!
So far no complaints, simply works well as advertised. Now for my updates: 1) You can use 2.0 K-cups without any problems. 2) You can use the disposal iFill K-cup. I placed 1.5 tablespoons of my favorite coffee inside (not sure how much it should hold) and out came 11oz of delicious coffee. This K-cup has a paper filter inside, so don't think I would use this multiple times, not to mention the bottom of the K-cup is punctured each time of use. I suppose one could try.
Now knowing these 2 new updates, I'm now looking for a less expensive disposable K-cup. If you know of one, please post.
Will continue updates as anything changes.
I am still searching for a reusable coffee filter, but so far no success. Below are the K-cup that do not work.
1) Ekobrew: (the hinge and tabs located at 0300 and 0900 positions prevent the cup from seating properly.
2) Melitta Javajig: While it fits well the paper filter holds only enough coffee for a 6oz cup, otherwise the unprotected bottom will be punctured and you have grounds in your coffee.
3) Brew Rite: The thickness of the top when closed prevents proper closing and securing the top of the coffee machine. ( I found this to be the most common theme why reusable k-cups are not compatible with this coffee maker) Some reusable cups also have little tabs on the side to help in the removal process, but they too can prevent proper seating I of the k-cup.
4) As Seen on TV Coffee Pods: Same issue as outlined in number 3.
5) Brew and Save: Same issue as outlined in number 3
6) EZ-CUP 2.0: Same issue as outlined in number 3
Now one reviewer mentioned using the Cafejo Single Serve Reusable Filter, while it may work and I have not tried this product, it appears to make only a 6-8oz cup of coffee vs a 12oz mug which I prefer.
So, all these reviewers who state they have found a K-cup reusable filter PLEASE list them by name so all can have a reliable way to enjoy their own coffee at a reasonable price.
Will continue updates as changes occur.
Still looking for a reusable kcup. Came close today with the MOCHAMATE Filter Cup I found around Wal-Mart. It actually fits fine and the Aicok locking lid worked normally without using over pressure. The only downside is you can only place one tablespoon of ground coffee inside the kcup, maybe a bit more, which gives you a 6-8 ounce cup of coffee. The normal kcup uses 2 tablespoons. So I'm still searching for that perfect reusable kcup.
It just seems like sooooo many people want to use a reusable kcup that the manufacturer would change the tooling and make it possible to use with a future model.
Still hunting. More updates as I find something positive. Again, I wish these folks who claim to have found a reusable kcup would be so kind and give us the name of the kcup and where they purchased it.
Finally found a reusable pod, in fact two different pods that are very similar here on Amazon.
Filip Coffee - Refillable K-Cup Pods for Keurig Machines - 8ml Scoop Included - Set of 3 Pods (Red)
Brewooze - Reusable cups, Refillable Pods , compatible with Keurig 1.0 and 2.0 Brewers, Cuisinart and most individual cup brewers
Both work identical, the only difference is the accessories that come with the pods. The Filip pod has a 8ml scoop and brush, while the Bewooze pod comes with paper filters and charcoal filters. I must admit I like the 8ml scoop and brush to clean the pod afterward. The 8ml scoop is equivalent to 1/2 tablespoon and I am able to add 3 scoops of coffee into the pod.
Hope the pods hold up over time.
NOW if the Manufacturer / Distributor would make a few improvements one could have the perfect travel or compact coffee maker.
1) Modify the inside to that will allow the use of the popular reusable pods on the market
2) Remove the bulky coffee cup stand and lower the cup stand with the same construction concept (removable metal screen for drips) so it will allow taller mugs to sit properly.
Will provide further updates should something change.
No complaints thus far, all working just fine. Glad I made the purchase.
It's light-weight and good for travel. I love that it takes up less space on my counter and with my being so short I don't have to stand on tip toes to fill it. It accommodates all of my favorite mugs (the Keurig did not). You fill the water by the cup so no water is left standing in the machine. (one of the things I didn't like about the Mr. Coffee). Instructions are clearly printed on the side. Very easy to use. It took my coffee about 3 minutes to brew. Although I selected the Aicock brand I actually received the Chulux brand which was fine by me. It's exactly the same. I searched Amazon for awhile before choosing this model and I am so glad I chose this lightweight, easy to use coffee maker.
I will update this review after I see how long it works for me but if it lasts for two years I'm way ahead of the game.
Updated August 25, 2016
Still working great. Once again have to say how much I like the fact that it takes up so little space. Another thing I like, different from my previous coffee makers is that you add fresh water for each cup. The water does not sit in the unit.
CHULUX Single Serve Coffee Brewer, CHULUX [Compact] K-Cup coffee maker, Black
AICOK Aicok K-cup Coffeemaker Compact Single Serve Coffee Brewer
There Single Serve Coffee Makers are identical except for the name labels and instructions on the side. (Check them all out on Amazon, they are different prices and the Chulux is available in different colors.)
I bought this coffee maker for small size and the fact that is has a single use resivour. I did not want a Kureg that lets the warm water sit in the machine, seems unsanitary.
This is not as quick as a Kureg, because it heats water for each cup, but it works well. The amount of water you put in the resivour is the amount it heats--up to 15 ounces. More water = more time to heat up. 15 oz. takes 3 1/2 min. And it automatically turns off when it is done brewing.
This takes most K-cups. I used an inexpensive HEB grocery store K-cup and it did not work (the plastic cup cracked and grounds were in the coffee), but all other ones have worked.
Most Refillable K-Cups for the Kureg DO NOT work with this machine. This is the reason I gave this coffee maker 4 instead of 5 stars. The only refillable I found that fits this machine is the Melitta e-filter Reusable Coffee Filter (not currently available on Amazon) The disposable, fill with your own coffee, I-Fill cups do work (which are available on Amazon--iFill Cup - Disposable Coffee Filter for Keurig K-Cup Coffee Brewer (100% Recyclable) - Fill up to 50% More Coffee (Pack of 288)
Most tall travel mugs DO NOT fit this little coffee maker, but the Aladdin 16 oz. stainless tumbler style does fit--5 inches tall--without removing the drip tray. Aladdin Essential Stainless Steel Insulated Desktop Mug 16oz, Black Removing the drip tray give 1/2 inch more clearance.
Simple to clean, and doesn't store any water in it. Pour the size cup you want in, wait 90 seconds, and done!