Aicok Single Serve Coffee Maker, Coffee Machine for Most single cup pods including K-Cup pods, Quick Brew Technology Travel One Cup Coffee Brewer
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FAST SINGLE CUP COFFEE MAKER- Compatible with most single cup pods including k-cup pods, you can use the size as per your preference. It takes 3 minutes to get a cup of fresh coffee with fast brew technology. It is brewed hot enough that no need to put in the microwave.
- TRAVEL COFFEE MACHINE- With the most compact design and durable construction, you can take it with you when travelling, Aicok capsule brewer is also perfect for homes, dorm rooms, office and apartments, etc. Great little machine and takes up minimal counter space.
- EASY TO USE- Simple one touch button design and auto shut off, It makes a cup of tasty coffee in a few minutes with just a push of a button, and the wider water tank mouth makes it more convenient to fill water and clean up.
- REMOVABLE DRIP TRAY AND WATER RESERVOIR - Removable drip tray and water reservoir is easy for cleaning, 12 oz water reservoir support more coffee in standard size cups or 5 1/2-inch tall large mugs at most, it is healthy and clean because it heats water for each cup, does not hold water in reserve and heat repeatedly.
- CERTIFICATION AND WARRANTY - BPA-free material for water tank and UL, ETL, certification for coffee brewer give you guarantee. If you have any issues with this coffee maker, please contact us. Quality assurance period for 2 years.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Aicok Single Serve Coffee Maker always provides you fresh and delicious coffee no matter where you are.
Compatible with K-cup pod
Removable Drip Tray
Cool Touch Exterior
Voltage: 120V, 60HZ
Reservoir Capacity: Max 15oz (444cc)
Product Size: 4.3" Wx7.5"Dx9.8" H (110mmWx191mmDx251mmH)
1. Please brew water to clean the water tank for the first use or after using for a long time.
2. Once you find the machine pumps water slowly, please descale and clean the water tank
Compare with similar items
BELLA Dual Brew Single Serve Personal Coffee Maker, K Cup, K cup 2.0 and ground coffee brewer
Gourmia GC150 JavaMaster 2-In-1 K-Cup and Ground Coffee Single Serve Coffee Maker with Hydroforce Extraction System and Adjustable Dispenser - 110/120V
BLACK+DECKER Brew 'n Go Personal Coffeemaker with Travel Mug, Black/Stainless Steel, DCM18S
Bella BLA14436 One Scoop One Cup Coffee Maker, Black and Stainless Steel
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Appliatech||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||Black||Silver/Black||Black||Black/Stainless Steel||Black and Stainless Steel|
|Item Dimensions||4.3 x 7.8 x 9.5 in||6.93 x 8.24 x 11.93 in||6.25 x 6.25 x 13.25 in||7 x 10.2 x 6.9 in||10.31 x 8.5 x 5.12 in|
|Item Weight||2.43 lbs||3 lbs||3.8 lbs||2.2 lbs||1.9 lbs|
|Material Type||—||Plastic||Not Applicable||Stainless Steel||Plastic|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The electrical cord is much looooonger than my other coffee makers, UL listed for home use, larger spout for water access albeit still takes a steady hand to pour the water in.
Simply add water, place k-cup inside, close and turn the locking mechanism. Press the power button and walk away, and in about 3-mins you will have a delicious hot cup of coffee.
I plan to try Kurieg 2.0 k-cups as well as a reusable or disposable iFill cups. I would like to be able to use my own ground coffee.
Will respond with more updates as I experiment with this coffee maker. Time will reveal the truth!
So far no complaints, simply works well as advertised. Now for my updates: 1) You can use 2.0 K-cups without any problems. 2) You can use the disposal iFill K-cup. I placed 1.5 tablespoons of my favorite coffee inside (not sure how much it should hold) and out came 11oz of delicious coffee. This K-cup has a paper filter inside, so don't think I would use this multiple times, not to mention the bottom of the K-cup is punctured each time of use. I suppose one could try.
Now knowing these 2 new updates, I'm now looking for a less expensive disposable K-cup. If you know of one, please post.
Will continue updates as anything changes.
I am still searching for a reusable coffee filter, but so far no success. Below are the K-cup that do not work.
1) Ekobrew: (the hinge and tabs located at 0300 and 0900 positions prevent the cup from seating properly.
2) Melitta Javajig: While it fits well the paper filter holds only enough coffee for a 6oz cup, otherwise the unprotected bottom will be punctured and you have grounds in your coffee.
3) Brew Rite: The thickness of the top when closed prevents proper closing and securing the top of the coffee machine. ( I found this to be the most common theme why reusable k-cups are not compatible with this coffee maker) Some reusable cups also have little tabs on the side to help in the removal process, but they too can prevent proper seating I of the k-cup.
4) As Seen on TV Coffee Pods: Same issue as outlined in number 3.
5) Brew and Save: Same issue as outlined in number 3
6) EZ-CUP 2.0: Same issue as outlined in number 3
Now one reviewer mentioned using the Cafejo Single Serve Reusable Filter, while it may work and I have not tried this product, it appears to make only a 6-8oz cup of coffee vs a 12oz mug which I prefer.
So, all these reviewers who state they have found a K-cup reusable filter PLEASE list them by name so all can have a reliable way to enjoy their own coffee at a reasonable price.
Will continue updates as changes occur.
Still looking for a reusable kcup. Came close today with the MOCHAMATE Filter Cup I found around Wal-Mart. It actually fits fine and the Aicok locking lid worked normally without using over pressure. The only downside is you can only place one tablespoon of ground coffee inside the kcup, maybe a bit more, which gives you a 6-8 ounce cup of coffee. The normal kcup uses 2 tablespoons. So I'm still searching for that perfect reusable kcup.
It just seems like sooooo many people want to use a reusable kcup that the manufacturer would change the tooling and make it possible to use with a future model.
Still hunting. More updates as I find something positive. Again, I wish these folks who claim to have found a reusable kcup would be so kind and give us the name of the kcup and where they purchased it.
Finally found a reusable pod, in fact two different pods that are very similar here on Amazon.
Filip Coffee - Refillable K-Cup Pods for Keurig Machines - 8ml Scoop Included - Set of 3 Pods (Red)
Brewooze - Reusable cups, Refillable Pods , compatible with Keurig 1.0 and 2.0 Brewers, Cuisinart and most individual cup brewers
Both work identical, the only difference is the accessories that come with the pods. The Filip pod has a 8ml scoop and brush, while the Bewooze pod comes with paper filters and charcoal filters. I must admit I like the 8ml scoop and brush to clean the pod afterward. The 8ml scoop is equivalent to 1/2 tablespoon and I am able to add 3 scoops of coffee into the pod.
Hope the pods hold up over time.
NOW if the Manufacturer / Distributor would make a few improvements one could have the perfect travel or compact coffee maker.
1) Modify the inside to that will allow the use of the popular reusable pods on the market
2) Remove the bulky coffee cup stand and lower the cup stand with the same construction concept (removable metal screen for drips) so it will allow taller mugs to sit properly.
Will provide further updates should something change.
No complaints thus far, all working just fine. Glad I made the purchase.
It's light-weight and good for travel. I love that it takes up less space on my counter and with my being so short I don't have to stand on tip toes to fill it. It accommodates all of my favorite mugs (the Keurig did not). You fill the water by the cup so no water is left standing in the machine. (one of the things I didn't like about the Mr. Coffee). Instructions are clearly printed on the side. Very easy to use. It took my coffee about 3 minutes to brew. Although I selected the Aicock brand I actually received the Chulux brand which was fine by me. It's exactly the same. I searched Amazon for awhile before choosing this model and I am so glad I chose this lightweight, easy to use coffee maker.
I will update this review after I see how long it works for me but if it lasts for two years I'm way ahead of the game.
Updated August 25, 2016
Still working great. Once again have to say how much I like the fact that it takes up so little space. Another thing I like, different from my previous coffee makers is that you add fresh water for each cup. The water does not sit in the unit.
So in search of a replacement that would accommodate a taller cup/travel mug, I purchased the flex-brew from Hamilton Beach. Don't waste your money, it was awful!! You can see from the picture what a mess it makes. Coffee splatters everywhere and it took a lot longer to brew than the Keurig. It is also a percolate brewer so it changed the taste of the k-cups to be more bitter because the water sat in the cups longer. The flex-brew was narrower than the Keurig and did fit my travel cup, but it only holds 10 oz of water not nearly close to the 16 oz cup.
The Aicok is much smaller than both the flex-brew and Keurig. It fits the travel cups that I love, brews quickly, doesn't make a mess, and the coffee tastes great! The tank holds 12.5 oz similar to the Keurig, and more than the flex-brew. Not the 14 oz that would be perfect, but close enough. I have only been using it for a short time, so I can't speak to durability. I am really happy with my purchase and plan to buy a second one to use in my office.