Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Aicok Single Serve Coffee Maker, Coffee Machine for Most single cup pods including K-Cup pods, Quick Brew Technology Travel One Cup Coffee Brewer
|Price:||$90.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FAST SINGLE CUP COFFEE MAKER- Compatible with most single cup pods including k-cup pods, you can use the size as per your preference. It takes 3 minutes to get a cup of fresh coffee with fast brew technology. It is brewed hot enough that no need to put in the microwave.
- TRAVEL COFFEE MACHINE- With the most compact design and durable construction, you can take it with you when travelling, Aicok capsule brewer is also perfect for homes, dorm rooms, office and apartments, etc. Great little machine and takes up minimal counter space.
- EASY TO USE- Simple one touch button design and auto shut off, It makes a cup of tasty coffee in a few minutes with just a push of a button, and the wider water tank mouth makes it more convenient to fill water and clean up.
- REMOVABLE DRIP TRAY AND WATER RESERVOIR - Removable drip tray and water reservoir is easy for cleaning, 12 oz water reservoir support more coffee in standard size cups or 5 1/2-inch tall large mugs at most, it is healthy and clean because it heats water for each cup, does not hold water in reserve and heat repeatedly.
- CERTIFICATION AND WARRANTY - BPA-free material for water tank and UL, ETL, certification for coffee brewer give you guarantee. If you have any issues with this coffee maker, please contact us. Quality assurance period for 2 years.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Aicok Single Serve Coffee Maker always provides you fresh and delicious coffee no matter where you are.
Compatible with K-cup pod
Removable Drip Tray
Cool Touch Exterior
Voltage: 120V, 60HZ
Reservoir Capacity: Max 15oz (444cc)
Product Size: 4.3" Wx7.5"Dx9.8" H (110mmWx191mmDx251mmH)
1. Please brew water to clean the water tank for the first use or after using for a long time.
2. Once you find the machine pumps water slowly, please descale and clean the water tank
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The electrical cord is much looooonger than my other coffee makers, UL listed for home use, larger spout for water access albeit still takes a steady hand to pour the water in.
Simply add water, place k-cup inside, close and turn the locking mechanism. Press the power button and walk away, and in about 3-mins you will have a delicious hot cup of coffee.
I plan to try Kurieg 2.0 k-cups as well as a reusable or disposable iFill cups. I would like to be able to use my own ground coffee.
Will respond with more updates as I experiment with this coffee maker. Time will reveal the truth!
So far no complaints, simply works well as advertised. Now for my updates: 1) You can use 2.0 K-cups without any problems. 2) You can use the disposal iFill K-cup. I placed 1.5 tablespoons of my favorite coffee inside (not sure how much it should hold) and out came 11oz of delicious coffee. This K-cup has a paper filter inside, so don't think I would use this multiple times, not to mention the bottom of the K-cup is punctured each time of use. I suppose one could try.
Now knowing these 2 new updates, I'm now looking for a less expensive disposable K-cup. If you know of one, please post.
Will continue updates as anything changes.
I am still searching for a reusable coffee filter, but so far no success. Below are the K-cup that do not work.
1) Ekobrew: (the hinge and tabs located at 0300 and 0900 positions prevent the cup from seating properly.
2) Melitta Javajig: While it fits well the paper filter holds only enough coffee for a 6oz cup, otherwise the unprotected bottom will be punctured and you have grounds in your coffee.
3) Brew Rite: The thickness of the top when closed prevents proper closing and securing the top of the coffee machine. ( I found this to be the most common theme why reusable k-cups are not compatible with this coffee maker) Some reusable cups also have little tabs on the side to help in the removal process, but they too can prevent proper seating I of the k-cup.
4) As Seen on TV Coffee Pods: Same issue as outlined in number 3.
5) Brew and Save: Same issue as outlined in number 3
6) EZ-CUP 2.0: Same issue as outlined in number 3
Now one reviewer mentioned using the Cafejo Single Serve Reusable Filter, while it may work and I have not tried this product, it appears to make only a 6-8oz cup of coffee vs a 12oz mug which I prefer.
So, all these reviewers who state they have found a K-cup reusable filter PLEASE list them by name so all can have a reliable way to enjoy their own coffee at a reasonable price.
Will continue updates as changes occur.
Still looking for a reusable kcup. Came close today with the MOCHAMATE Filter Cup I found around Wal-Mart. It actually fits fine and the Aicok locking lid worked normally without using over pressure. The only downside is you can only place one tablespoon of ground coffee inside the kcup, maybe a bit more, which gives you a 6-8 ounce cup of coffee. The normal kcup uses 2 tablespoons. So I'm still searching for that perfect reusable kcup.
It just seems like sooooo many people want to use a reusable kcup that the manufacturer would change the tooling and make it possible to use with a future model.
Still hunting. More updates as I find something positive. Again, I wish these folks who claim to have found a reusable kcup would be so kind and give us the name of the kcup and where they purchased it.
Finally found a reusable pod, in fact two different pods that are very similar here on Amazon.
Filip Coffee - Refillable K-Cup Pods for Keurig Machines - 8ml Scoop Included - Set of 3 Pods (Red)
Brewooze - Reusable cups, Refillable Pods , compatible with Keurig 1.0 and 2.0 Brewers, Cuisinart and most individual cup brewers
Both work identical, the only difference is the accessories that come with the pods. The Filip pod has a 8ml scoop and brush, while the Bewooze pod comes with paper filters and charcoal filters. I must admit I like the 8ml scoop and brush to clean the pod afterward. The 8ml scoop is equivalent to 1/2 tablespoon and I am able to add 3 scoops of coffee into the pod.
Hope the pods hold up over time.
NOW if the Manufacturer / Distributor would make a few improvements one could have the perfect travel or compact coffee maker.
1) Modify the inside to that will allow the use of the popular reusable pods on the market
2) Remove the bulky coffee cup stand and lower the cup stand with the same construction concept (removable metal screen for drips) so it will allow taller mugs to sit properly.
Will provide further updates should something change.
No complaints thus far, all working just fine. Glad I made the purchase.
I've had this for exactly 6 weeks. I use the coffee maker at most 4 times a week. About 2 weeks ago I thought it wasnt brewing as much coffee as it should. But I was outside the return window. Please see the pictures as to want happened today. Brewed a 1/2 cup, coffee grounds included. Water being forced out of the top. K cup exploded inside. Thankfully Amazon has amazing customer service, even if this product is awful.
(Old review below when I was happy with it)
Buy it! I have had it for two weeks now and as other reviews stated, it's amazing especially for the price. It's perfect for my on the go schedule. It's a single cup serve machine. The directions show to fill the machine w the amount of water from the cup you're gonna use to collect the coffee. Keep in mind it does not fit travel Mugs. I just hit the button in the morning when I wake up, get ready for work, and just pour the cup of coffee into a travel mug and run out the door. Lol it's so worth it! Works amazingly and w/n 3 mins like it states.