AidBrace Back Brace for Lower Back Pain Relief for Men & Women - Comfortable Belt Support for Herniated Disc, Sciatica, and Scoliosis with Removable Lumbar Pad (L / XL)
- ✅ FAST PAIN RELIEF - AidBrace back brace support belt provides lasting relief from lower back pain and other several conditions such as herniated disc, sciatica, scoliosis and degenerative disc disease
- ✅ EXTRA SUPPORT - AidBrace lower back support belt is designed to provide extra support in the lower lumbar area with an adjustable lumbar pad to help provide the proper posture for your lower back. Our integrated stabilizing support stays helps your lower back when you need it the most!
- ✅ COMFORT YOU DESERVE – Our back support belt is suitable for men and women and helps provide the best comfort with it’s unique curved side design to reduce the pressure in the side abdominal areas. The breathable vented mesh backing keeps you cool and your back dry
- ✅ AIDBRACE QUALITY – You’ll know instantly that we use premium and durable quality materials when you hold our back brace, and compare it to others. We understand you want a product to work, and work extremely well with the best materials. Don’t settle for less!
- ✅ CHECK SIZING CHART – To make sure our back brace works perfectly for you, be sure to check the sizing chart on the 2nd image and choose the proper size in the drop down menu
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
We want you to have the best back possible with an easy lower back support, because we know how much it hurts to live with lower back pain. Our mission is to provide you with the best back braces for lower back pain, we’ve got your back because AidBrace is made for your everyday support.
- Hassle-free Returns & Exchanges
- We offer our customers LIFETIME assurance on our back brace
- We’re here if you have questions or comments, send us a message!
Take Back Your Freedom to Move Without Pain
If you have lower back issues, you know the immense pain & time it strips away from your daily activities. Whether you have surgery, sciatica, herniated discs, sprains and strains; even simple tasks like bending over to tie your shoes, walking or driving can be a painful chore. Don’t let lower back pain rob your freedom to move with ease. Use Lumbar Support Belt from AidBrace, to relieve the pressure on your lower back, allow it to heal so you can finally move without pain, again. Thats FREEDOM!
- Full Support for Lower Back
- Protection During Recovery
- Move with Confidence
- Less Pain Medication
- Boost Mood and Energy
Spend more time with those you love and less time in pain with an AidBrace Back Brace Support Belt
Extra Support When You Need it Most
- AidBrace Lumbar Back Braces work by supporting your spine and surrounding muscles during times of pain and injury. From herniated discs, SI Joint Pain, sciatica, scoliosis and degenerative disc disease, to a simple strained muscle, AidBrace Lower Back Support is the back pain relief you were looking for today.
Adjustable & Holds Firm
- Designed for you in mind to be easy to use and adjustable. AidBrace Back Brace Support Belt is made from premium fabrics and built-in stabilizing bars hold you upright and reduce disc compression. The inner strap provides stability for your core muscles and lower back. The outer velcro straps evenly distribute the hold all around, making it nice and snug - not overly tight. The lumbar support belt stays firm with this double adjustment so you can stay active and comfortable throughout the day.
- Using AidBrace lower back brace will help improve your posture and elongate the spine, allowing you to move and perform activities you could otherwise not do without the brace. The lower back support belt is constructed to provide extra support in the lower lumbar area with an adjustable lumbar pad to help provide the proper posture for your lower back.
AidBrace Back Brace
Do You Need a Back Brace?
Signs that indicate you may need a back brace include:
Take BACK Your Life
Go Ahead, Regain Your Freedom To Move Without Pain
Now, all that’s left to do is measure your waist and choose the best size for you! The AidBrace Lumbar Support comes in 3 sizes: S/M, L/LXL & 2XL/3XL. Today, give yourself permission to move, without pain!
Product detailsSize:Large/X-Large (Pack of 1)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 9.1 x 8.4 x 3 inches; 1.15 Pounds
- Date First Available : August 30, 2016
- Manufacturer : AidBrace
- ASIN : B01L9OCCPG
Best Sellers Rank:
#21,109 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #60 in Back Braces
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-More Velcro for better structure and support.
-Sizing (I am plus size).
-Covers whole core and lower back.
-Excellent lumbar support.
-The plastic bars in the brace break after a while.
-It folds (not too bad).
-Makes back/armpit fat more prominent (which is not important if you want to be comfortable, more of a vanity issue).
-Not constructed for those that have a third gut (which is not the company's problem, but our own).
Overall, if you want something that is size accurate, which is really important for online shoppers such as myself, and has good form, this would be the best bet. I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 due to the lack of longevity of the product (I have to replace every 1 1/2 months or so).
I was not offered a discount or free product for this review. I am an honest customer with an honest review. Thank you.
My biggest suggestion as a former medical professional, use it sparingly! I wore it for a few hours at a time, then took it off for a few hours, back and forth making sure to never keep it on for longer than what was needed. Keeping it on helped me straighten out my back, and removing it allowed my muscles to workout and keep my back straight.
Do not overuse! you do not want to have to use physical therapy to rebuild lower back muscles... 2 weeks of non-stop use could mean months of rehabilitation.
For 2-3 days it was pretty cool and really great support for my back. After that started turning into cheap junk.
Since the material has gathered up Velcro keeps popping loose. Waste of money.
Purchased a more expensive one on Amazon as well-even worse. Sent that back within several days.
Purchased a AidBrace about a year ago and that one took about 6-8 months before it started doing the same as this one within a week.
Don’t waste your money on this product as it’s now poor quality.
Top reviews from other countries
This is fantastic. The fit of L/XL is ideal for me , with a large range of adjustment within each size, depending how tight/ firm you want the support.
The belt is extremely well made, with THREE bands of Velcro strap to fix- left, right then final right fixing. It can easily be worn over or under a shirt .
Originally I looked at a trendy support belt marketed for fly fisherman. Almost double the price and not as good.
I don't know if it's psychosomatic but my back feels a little better after one day! No
Pain when leaning over to brush my teeth.
Look no further - just but it.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.