- Save 5% on DHT22 Temperature and Humidity Sensor when you purchase 1 or more DS18B20 Waterproof Temperature Sensor offered by Aideepen. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 3% when you buy 1, save 4% when you buy 2, save 5% when you buy 3, save 6% when you buy 4 or more Enter code JXSFN3XA at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Aideepen 5pcs DS18B20 Waterproof Temperature Sensor Digital Thermal Stainless Steel Tube Probe 1 Meter
Specifications for this item
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
- Power supply range: 3.0V to 5.5V
- Operating temperature range: -55°C to +125°C (-67°F to +257°F)
- Storage temperature range: -55°C to +125°C (-67°F to +257°F)
- Accuracy over the range of -10°C to +85°C: ±0.5°C.
5 x DS18B20 Waterproof Temperature Sensors
Cable length: 100cm / 39.37"
Stainless steel shell: 6*30mm
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-8 of 13 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But, on the ones I got, red was 3.3v, yellow was data, and black was ground.
Next Thing Chip setup: Connect to GND, 3.3v and LCD-D2. (This requires too fast communications for GPIO.) You need a 4.7k resistor between data and 3.3v.
This works fine with no kernel changes with a modern image from Next Thing. (uname -a should show 4.4.13 or later.)
root@chip:/usr/local/scripts# uname -a
Linux chip 4.4.13-ntc-mlc #1 SMP Tue Dec 6 21:38:00 UTC 2016 armv7l GNU/Linux
You need to load the kernel module with
To read the temperature,
7b 01 4b 46 7f ff 0c 10 af : crc=af YES
7b 01 4b 46 7f ff 0c 10 af t=23687
The t=# is the temperature in Celsius multiplied by 1000.