Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 18 reviews
on July 17, 2016
Don't buy this one. the idea of it is great but it does not work. I bought one and only one zone would work so they sent a new one no questions asked and told me to just toss the other one. The new one works a bit better but one zone goes off the whole time simutaneously with the other zones no matter what other zone is activated so my grass started to dry up in the other zones from lack of water pressure going to them. Took me a while to notice since i set it up to go off at 4am. Then there was the problem with trying to reset my password. I tried to access remotely and my old password would not work so i tried to reset. No luck no matter what i tried so I finally sent an email to customer service and they told me that my email was not registered. When i got home i was still logged in on my laptop, under my correct email and so i took a screenshot of it showing the email and the fact that i was currently watering and sent to them. I asked them how that could be that my email was not registered when i was clearly using it and they said they could not help me...it was not in their database. Wasted money and now I am on to finding another unit so I dont waste any more time trying to make this thing work.

10/20/16 Recently Aifro contacted me regarding my review. They seemed genuine about resolving the issue. They sent another controller to me at no cost at all. I told them that I could not test until spring as watering season is over where I live and the pipes were already blown out. I changed my rating from one star to three based on customer service but cannot in good conscience give any more than that until I am able to test the product to see if it even works. Once I can test it, I will update based on my findings. Thomas's most recent customer service has to be considered 5 star, I just wished they would have been this helpful before I spent another $150 on another brand.
on May 29, 2016
This is the worst sprinkler controller I have ever owned.

This is a shame because I really liked the idea behind this product.

The touch screen is not usable and often selects things on the other side of where I tap. If a station is on a delay or watering anything you are unable to even look at your configuration settings until watering or delay timer is done.

I have 3 stations. Station 1 didn't work so I had to set the up on stations 2, 3, and 4. Some how the controller will randomly water station 2 twice and not water station 3 and 4 at all. This seems to be completely random. The time settings also keeps changing and I have to correct It daily or deal with my sprinklers going off at random times. The rain delay only delays watering for a maximum of 6 hours unless you purchase a rain detection unit, but who knows if that will work correctly. Nothing else on this controller seems to.

I kept hoping that Aifro would push a firmware update and everything would work like magic, but after almost killing my lawns with this thing, its time to cut my losses.

Don't Waste your money.
on January 19, 2016
I received the Aifro WaterEco yesterday. I originally used Rachio. This unit worked well, but I couldn't operate on the device control panel directly. I had to install the mobile app to control the watering. Sometimes I worked in the garden and intended to water some zones, the device was within my reach, but I had to get my phone from home. Then I bought Aifro WaterEco device several days ago. I installed it to replace my old controller and connected wires to the corresponding terminals for the first use (remove the green cover and see the terminals). Wiring was very easy as everything had been already labeled when installed, but please make sure to wire correctly and turn off the device before wiring.
Then I turned on the 16-zone device (up to 52 zones if you have expansion cards, but I didn't test). The touch-screen interface was very clear and simple for me. I could perform all functions on this smart controller. However, I couldn't manage the master valve because it was not shown in the zone list.
Besides, I could also perform watering tasks on the mobile phone by installing the app or even through a webpage on the PC remotely (Internet connection is necessary for sure). I could water my gardens, trees, grass using a phone or PC. They functioned almost as well as the device, very great! Another surprise for me is that the device can start watering at a fixed time every day by creating programs, but only supports 8 programs at most. I tried the "AI adjustment" mode. This adjusted the watering time according to snatched weather forecast data. During the use of WaterEco, it suddenly didn't respond. I restarted it and it worked well again and never happened until now.
Generally, WaterEco is a good quality product and served me well. Hope there will be some surprising updates as well in the future.
review image review image review image
on April 1, 2016
I received the Aifro WaterEco and found it simple to install, but, did not to work properly.

After connecting to the Wi-Fi and working hours on the set up of the zones, the unit did not work. No matter which zone I chose, Zone 1 would come on. After disconnecting zone 1, no matter which zone I chose, zone 2 would also come on. If all that was not bad enough, it did not start a normal cycle in the AM. The I Phone app loaded fine, but locked up from time to time when using it. The customer service solutions they offered was for me to wait 7-10 days while they contacted China! They did do a great job in refunding my money.
on May 17, 2016
I ordered my first piece in April and installed last weekend, the touch screen was not working properly, just to type my wifi password it took 20 minutes, I type some thing some thing else displays, and returned and ordered another one, this new one I tried installing today, its not detecting wifi and again I am returning it. i tried the features with the first one after spending over an hour to type on the touch screen I configured but I didn't want to live with that, hence I returned hoping the new one works. This item is very good only if it works appropriately, it surely deserves 5 star if it works. I guess the seller should thoroughly do a quality check before they ship to customers.

Updated Review:
I received an email from the representative from Aifro and requested to try once again, and they shipped me a new one, and it works impeccably. I am very happy with this new unit, does all the needed job, and this has 16 stations and I am using only 8, and I am able to control everything from my mobile and tablet, Very happy with the customer support and business ethics. As mentioned earlier I have changed my review form 3 stars to 5 stars, because it works, its cheap and of good features. I have also tried Orbit B-hyve 12 station, but I feel this is more intuitive and better for the price as compared to the competition. One good thing is if you are a techie like me you can play around with the apps and also connect it to other controlling devices. Overall, I got what I wanted and I am very happy with the customer service and support, but only glitch is the support is only through email right now.
on May 15, 2016
Although it says it is connected to my wifi, I have not been able to get past the "name the device" screen. Pressing next will not take me to the next screen. I would like to use the touch screen, but am stuck at this point. When I set up an account in the app, it says I have no account. If I try to set one up again, same issue. So likewise I am stuck on the app side too. I was hopeful this thing would work out...
on April 23, 2016
It's exactly what I needed, and works great! From the Android app I can control my sprinklers in seconds and can comfortably configure sprinkler zones and scheduled programs from the couch. However, with the big touchscreen I can always control the thing easily in the garage and it's much simpler to use than my previous controller.

This kit comes with a temperature sensor that isn't described in the quick start guide; just wire it up to the matching color terminals T1 T2 T3.

The unit will automatically sleep and suspend watering if the local temperature sensor or the downloaded forecast (so you dont even need the temp sensor) shows it's going to freeze to prevent frozen sprinkler lines. It can also look at the forecast temperatures and adjust its watering in the event of rain or heat. Cool device and helpful support!
on May 24, 2016
I went with this one after some brief research and been using this for three weeks now and have had no issues. Love the fact I can control it from my smartphone and the touch screen is very nice option as well. The AI on this thing will read upcoming weather reports and adjusts the amopunt of water used. It tells you how much water and cost per watering. Only thing I have not been able to figure out yet is how to run this when I am not on the same wifi network. The installer was very impressed with the item as well and said he had not seen one this nice.
on May 13, 2016
I just installed this controller. Very frustrating to input info on keypad push 3 get35pusg back get random input 20 seconds of pushing back to get rid of everything it randomly adds. Just contacted custm.serv. will update....this is day 2 customer svc contacted me and offered 24 hr. Replacement this earned them another star. Will update.
on October 9, 2016
This product works great, easy to use and program. The app is designed well. Don't hesitate to contact customer support with any issue and or question they definitely back their product and make sure the customer feels taken care of