Aigerek Air Fryer - Comes with Recipes CookBook - Easy-to-clean - Dishwasher Safe - Auto Shut off & Timer - 3.2L, 1350W
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 【Healthy Lifestyle & Versatile Air Fryer】Great for traditional French fries and onion rings, Cooks steak, roasted potatoes, vegetables and more. No oil smell, no splatter, no mess. This air fryer is perfect for frying, baking, grilling and roasting with little to no oil.
- 【Industry Leading Dynamic AirFlow Technology】 Aigerek Air Fryer features Dynamic AirFlow Technology, the leading Air frying technology rapidly circulates hot air and provides uniform cooking. Rapid hot air circulation cooking system combine the fast and precise of air flow to make your French Fries crispy and looks great.
- 【Intuitive Temperature Control with 30 Minutes Timer】Temperature control up to 400°F, 30-minute timer with auto shut-off. Versatile for most of your favorite dishes. Big3.2L capacity, feeds up to a family of 4.
- 【Elegant Design, Dishwasher Safe and Easy to Clean】Easy-to-clean food Fry basket and basket holder Base, built-inCool-touch housing and handle. Removable parts are dishwasher safe and easy to clean. The Inner Parts are FDA Certificated Safe and Free of PFOAs.
- 【100% Satisfaction Guarantee】 At Aigerek, your satisfaction is our first priority, that's why we offer you 100% satisfaction guarantee, if you are not satisfied with your purchase within 30days, we can return it with 100% money back. No hassles, no question asked. 100% Risk Free.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Size：3.2 Liter | Color: Red-Black
AIGEREK HealthyFry gives you great tasting fried food with up to 80% less fat with rapid air technology for the perfect results.
AIGEREK Airfryer frying basket has a large 3.2 liter capacity. You can cook all of your favorite fried delights quickly and evenly such as french fries (frozen and home made), bread crumbed cheese snacks, chicken nuggets, chicken fillet, steak, pork chops, hamburger, frozen fish fingers, muffin and more. Accurate temperature control and precise Timer are adjustable during frying. Once the set time has expired, you can hear a signal tone and the green LED turns off. It's more convenient. The frying basket and the frying pot can be easily washed in warm soapy water or wash in the dishwasher.
Auto Shutoff, Cool Touch Exterior, Nonslip Base, Built-In Timer, Cool-Touch Exterior and Handles, ,Non-Stick Interior, On Indicator Light, Temperature Controls
1. You can also use the fryer to reheat food.
2. Snacks that can be prepared in an oven can also be prepared in the fryer.
3. Add some oil to fresh potatoes for a crispy result. Fry your ingredients in the fryer within a few minutes after you added the oil.
AIGEREK Airfryer is delivered with the following components:
1*Frying basket with handle
1* Air Fryer Cookbook
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But even on my own so far I have had good luck. I just made a great single-serving crust-less quiche on-the-go for my breakfast while my coffee was brewing.
You should buy a pair of plate grippers to remove items that cook in a dish.
My only complaint: I wish it had an on-off button because, to stop it midstream, you have to force the timer to zero.
Honestly, we use this device almost every day. I use it for small pizzas as well as making fried foods for the kids. Oh, and there’s no oil. You can add oil if you wish and depending on what I make and I may add a little here and there. I chose this
Air fryer due to its positive reviews, it’s design, it’s build quality’ and it’s simplicity. The only settings you really need her temperature and time and those are the only two dials on this device.
I made fried fish by coated with olive oil and flour, the result was perfect. Very crispy skin.
First of all, the basket doesn't seal well on one side and sticks out. And it is not because I am closing it wrong. So just for that reason alone I will be returning.
But the aforementioned defect aside, there is no way to cook as much fries as shown in the photos here. In fact, I cooked 3 times less than that and still some were raw and some were lick chips already. And I did shake the basket twice. I added time too, and still. The fries turned out awful even though i followed the guidelines on the temperature and duration. It was not at all that golden crispy outside and soft inside. It was just all dry and not good. The dog was happy, though.
Then I made salmon. It was dry. I only put it on F330 and for 12 minutes. It was according to the directions. There again was no crispy layer with soft juicy inside a advertised.
I don't know if all air fryers are like this, but this is not at all how I want to my food to taste
1) The timer knob is very hard to turn – problematic if I need to reduce the cooking time on the fly, which will be often.
2) The timer knob will count down even when the unit is not plugged in. Why is this an issue for me? Well, I specifically bought a manual-dial air fryer thinking that, in the morning, I could preset the timer knob for a certain cooking duration (say 20 minutes), go about my business during the day, then come home and plug in the unit, and then the unit would immediately start cooking for the duration I set earlier in the day. However, this is not possible since the timer knob has a friction-based mechanism and will tick down to zero even when the unit is unplugged. So you are always forced to dial to the correct cooking time only when you are absolutely ready to cook. That also means that you can't pre-set the timer dial, make an extended trip to the bathroom or catch up on that binge-watch of Stranger Things, because that dial will have already counted down as many minutes without the unit even having power. Can't say how well the unit operates otherwise, as I didn't keep it.
With these issues, I will resort to buying a digital-based fryer.
Most recent customer reviews
The temperature knob is not easy to read and the markings on it are not at a set temperature difference...Read more
It cooks pretty well.Read more