|Item Weight||0.64 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2.83 x 0.75 x 0.27 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||2.83 x 0.75 x 0.27 inches|
|Color||4) Black - 128GB|
|Date First Available||April 16, 2019|
Add to your order
from After Solutions $4.99
- Your Rescue Plan documents will be delivered to you via email only to the address associated with your Amazon.com account and can be found in your account message center within the Buyer/Seller Messages
- If your drive stops working, the Rescue data recovery plan will attempt to recover the data from the failed drive and recovered data will be returned on a media storage device or via secure cloud-based data storage.
- Covers new removeable flash memory device of any brand when purchased within 30 days (receipt must be retained for purchases not on the same transaction).
- Free shipping for in–lab data recovery; 24/7 online case status tracking
- If your data isn’t recovered, you get your money back.
128GB Flash Drive, Aiibe Fingerprint USB 3.0 Flash Drive 128 GB High Speed Recognition Encrypted USB Drive Security Protection Thumb Drive USB Stick (128G, Black)
Enhance your purchase
|Color||4) Black - 128GB|
|Memory Storage Capacity||128 GB|
|Hardware Interface||USB 3.0|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Privacy Protection - Fingerprint Encryption USB Drive, this is a 128GB flash drive equipped with biometric authentication technology and secure storage space. Prevents information leakage of important data even if lost or stolen by any chance.
- Double Sector - The 128GB capacity of the fingerprint flash drive contains public and encrypted sectors, which you can freely divide them by your own requirement; public partition can be used directly while inserting it into computer, while encrypted area can be used after getting recognition of related fingerprint. You can keep your Private files into encrypted sector.
- Compatibility System - Supports Windows XP, Vista, Windows7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Linux, Mac. Note: our fingerprint management software does not support adding fingerprint on Mac OS, but you can use flash drive on Mac OS, please using fingerprint management software on Windows or other systems.
- USB 3.0 High Speed Transmission - Outstanding read/write speed is coupled with the latest USB 3.0 interface. It saves users precious time backing up to and from the usb drive when transferring mass data files.
- What You Get - 128GB Encrypted USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Drives. Backed by Aiibe 12 Month manufacturer warranty and life-time friendly service support.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Aiibe 128GB Fingerprint Encryption USB 3.0 Flash Drive U Disk High-Speed Recognition Fingerprint Encrypted Memory USB Stick Luxury Metal Design for Business/Personal Data Security
Fingerprint Encryption Flash Drive
Adopts to the technology of fingerprint encryption to protect your data, and prevent unauthorized users from maliciously accessing to important data.
With its own fingerprint management procedure, fingerprints can be added, edited or deleted, and capacity can be partitioned freely.
The USB 3.0 thumb drive will allow you to enjoy ultra-fast data transfer experience. You can quickly transfer large files such as photos, videos, and music etc
Interface: USB 3.0
Product Dimension: 2.83*0.74*0.27inch
Product Weight: 20g /0.70oz
Material: Aluminum alloy +ABS
Numbers of fingerprint can be added: 10
How to use the fingerprint encrypted USB flash drive?
1.Start the application program stored in the driver.
2.Register administrator password.
3.Add administrator fingerprint.
4.The finger that has been added fingerprint fully contacts the identification area, after successfully identifying the fingerprint, the system will automatically pop up the encryption partition.
1X 128GB USB flash drive
(1) Actual user storage less, 8% -10% capacity has been reserved by USB flash drive to protect itself.
(2) Transfer speed performance may vary by capacities depending on host device, file attributes and other factors.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When plugged in, it the public partition mounts as a drive in Windows, but it is not possible to view the secure partition. I did some digging around and got hold of a Linux machine. Plugging it into that and the secure partition is visible without any issues (so it may work fine on Mac as well).
After repeated attempts, it is not possible to get the secure partition to show up in Windows using either the fingerprint scanner or the password override. The fact that the admin tool talks about a "Passwrod" should have clued me in. Zero stars, completely useless.
First off, I would say that customer service is excellent. They reached out to me and replaced the unit at no charge. The second unit does work differently to the first, so clearly something was wrong with the first unit. This makes a big difference and I have updated my review and rating. The good customer service alone is worth that. Well done to their customer support team.
They also clarified that it is not possible to have a 100% secure drive. Some of the space MUST be allocated to the public / non secure drive. That is a problem if you want a "secure drive", and it also means the drive cannot be used in a headless configuration (eg: In a DVR).
80-100 mb/per second damn..
In seconds, it transferred my 3 gb videos. Too fast for this price, and high gb..
After spending a lot more time on this, the thumbprint (sometimes) unlocks a second partition on the drive. I've been slammed and have not been able to try it's functionality in other operating systems but will as soon as I can. As stated, it doesn't work all the time nor easily and there is no set time to hold the print on the device before it's unlocked, but, all-in-all, it technically does work. Just not all that well.
I was using these with a high quality USB 3.0 extension cable that I use with _everything_ (with no problems), and these are unusable with this. They will error out constantly and windows asks to scan it repeatedly, the drive appears and re-appears. Bottom line : plug directly into the computer to use... when you do then expect this :
The transfer rate is a swizz, they are using some sort of buffering where you will get transfer bursts, then it drops to zero for a few seconds, then some more transfer bursts of decent speed.
Build Quality :
Cheap feeling blue plastic and a loose fitting aluminium sleeve thing. You can remove the aluminium sleeve and squeeze it in to re-tension it.
Initially i gave this 1 star, i'm revising this up since i found out it works with direct plugging in satisfactorily. I would not trust these with any crucial data, i used these for giveaway data which they should be fine with.
I was wrong, they are both only 32GB, check for better..