- Paperback: 202 pages
- Publisher: Rikugei Publishing House (distributed by Japan Publications Trading Company); 1st Edition - 8th Printing edition (May 1, 1966)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0870402218
- ISBN-13: 978-0870402210
- Package Dimensions: 8.3 x 5.4 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 14 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,336,024 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Aikido in Daily Life Paperback – May 1, 1966
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There are useful things to be mindful of when you read and learn things in this book, but would enhance your experience when guided by an instructor who teaches Ki Aikido.
I was a practitioner first before reading anything in the books, but this one being now over 40 years old, there is much going on that was realized far before anyone cared to listen, and it's the same today.
Highly recommended, in support of anything similar to yoga concepts, zen meditation and others.