Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on September 8, 2014
I have been wearing this watch now (intermittently) for a while now, and still like it. It's comfortable enough to wear all day, but still not the most comfortable leather strap in the world. The timepiece itself works fine with no problems as of yet. I have found I can wear this in a casual and professional setting, and have received compliments in both. Strap comes with 3 separate holes for length options, and I find that two of the holes fit my small wrist well.

Shipping materials were minimal, but enough to protect. Does not come with any fancy case or anything like that- just comes in a small cardboard box. Wasn't a big deal for me at all, but just know that if you're giving this as a gift, you might need to find a way to dress it up!

For the price, I'd say this is a great watch, and is much different than many watches you'll find in many chain department stores. I live in a small town, so finding unique jewelry like this is awesome!
on November 19, 2013
Love the retro look, but build quality on these watches is a bit lacking. Somewhat expected given the price. Ended up buying this and another Ailisha watch to scavenge for parts to make my girlfriend a retro wrap watch, but ended up deciding both the band and watch body weren't of sufficient quality to use.
on February 23, 2015
Very nice watch. I thought that for the price, it wouldn't run for long. Took it out of the package and set the time. Runs like a charm and
looks very nice. Note: If you have very thin wrist, you may want to cut the strap shorter and put if a few holes. But, for this price, that is
a small project.
on September 8, 2013
The watch broke after not even a week of wearing it. The metal pin keeping the watch attached to the band came out. It seems as though the holes drilled to keep the pin in place were very shallow and tension was the only thing keeping the watch together. I guess I should have expected as much from a $15 watch. I loved how it looked and fit, but it is a very flimsy piece of jewelry.
on January 21, 2014
I have 6 inch wrists so finding a watch that fits is always a struggle. I have been wearing this watch everyday for the past two months and it has worked flawlessly! It loos exactly like the picture, and it keeps time perfectly and best of all doesn't slide around on my wrists! I love it so much I am going to be buying another one in the orange color! Also, if you do have larger wrists the band is very long and includes many additional holes for larger wrists, I just wear mine on the smallest hole. Love it!
on January 15, 2015
Nice looking watch however the battery stopped working a day after I received it and its extremely hard to get the back open to replace it without scratching the watch.
on April 1, 2017
Thank You!
on February 12, 2014
For the price I have no complaints. The expected shipping date was about 3 weeks from when I ordered the watch, but I did receive it sooner. I knew that shipping was going to take a while and that is why I am not giving them a lesser review. The watch worked, and is still working! I love it for the price.
on March 20, 2015
I love this. I get a lot of compliments. Good quality for the price.
on August 22, 2013
I have a hand crafted designed wrap watch that needed the crystal replaced and this watch is a close approximation of that watch. Cheaper than replacing the crystal. Very stylish.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.