Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 32 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 37 reviews
on October 13, 2013
This is such a cute little watch. It is very comfortable and easy to read. It looks way more orange on the screen than in person. I would more call it saddle brown, but I love it.
on August 2, 2013
Bought this as a birthday present for my girlfriend and she loves it. The only qualms is that the excess hang-off from the strap has started to curl over after a few weeks. Also, it's difficult to tell what time it actually is--the design is pretty, but not entirely utilitarian.
on June 11, 2014
It came faster than expected. Love the design, the wrapping.....people notice and ask about it. Came with battery. Works great. It's been 2-3 months now that I'm wearing it. I haven't worn a watch in awhile and it's nice not having to pull your phone out every time. I've wanted something different and this watch does it. Price is great.

UPDATE it's been about 5 months that I wore it pretty much every day....finally, the other day the metal piece that holds the watch to the band on one side broke....:( and after couple ofweeks of wwearing bit the ends start to lose color....ahhhhhh I have to lower my rating now.But i guess , what did iI expect for 6$?
on July 18, 2014
Cute, but the leather is so stiff that it scrapes my skin when I try to wear it. So I don't wear it. Not the cute casual watch I was looking for. The color is a medium brown (not orangey like the picture), and the length is just long enough to wrap around my 7" wrist as shown. The dial has a green cast to it.
on February 12, 2015
I have this cute nice watch for over 7 months, it still works perfect, and I love it. The band length is perfect for me, it is exactly same as the picture.I bought another wrap Bracelet watch with more price, but it sucks. I highly recommend this one. The price is as low as a fast food meal but it will work for you at least one year.
on January 15, 2015
Looks exactly as pictured. I have a very small wrist, but it still fits well. I added an extra hole just in case, but ended up using the smallest size of the original holes anyways. The band is a little rough and also stiff, but over time I think it will soften.
on December 5, 2014
Love it.
on February 27, 2013
Only had it for a day, but it's adorable, fits well (three times around), and so far the battery hasn't died yet. For the price, it's a great buy.
on March 10, 2014
I was very excited to get my watch. I set the time and within 15 minutes the battery died. Then I tried to pull the tab out to see if I pulled it out and pushed it back in, if the watch would start back up, unfortunately the tab fell off and I can't find it. The watch is now useless... I'm very disappointed.
on July 15, 2014
Missing pin. So the watch pivots on the single pin remaining. I checked the packaging carefully and never found it. For the price, it wasn't worth returning it. I didn't even try. Also, it doesn't keep very good time (it loses about an hour a day).

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.