Other Sellers on Amazon
Ailun 2 Pack Screen Protector Compatible for iPhone 12 Pro Max[6.7 inch] + 2 Pack Camera Lens Protector,Case Friendly Tempered Glass Film,[9H Hardness] - HD
|List Price:||$12.99 Details|
|With Deal:||$9.32 Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$3.67 (28%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Screen Size||6.7 Inches|
|Compatible Phone Models||IPhone 12 Pro Max|
About this item
- Works For iPhone 12 Pro Max 6.7 Inch 2020 tempered glass screen protector and camera lens protector.Featuring maximum protection from scratches, scrapes, and bumps.
- Night shooting function: specially designed iPhone 12 Pro Max 6.7 Inch camera lens protective film. The camera lens protector adopts the new technology of "seamless" integration of augmented reality, with light transmittance and night shooting function, without the need to design the flash hole position, when the flash is turned on at night, the original quality of photos and videos can be restored.
- It is 100% brand new,Precise laser cut tempered glass, exquisitely polished,0.33mm ultra-thin tempered glass screen protector maintains the original response sensitivity and touch, bringing you a good touch experience.
- Easiest Installation - Please watch our installation video tutorial before installation.Removing dust and aligning it properly before actual installation,no worrying about bubbles,enjoy your screen as if it wasn't there.
- 99.99% High-definition clear hydrophobic and oleophobic screen coating protects against sweat and oil residue from fingerprints,and it can effectively block and filter ultraviolet rays and enhance the visibility of the screen.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
|iPhone 12 Pro Max 2 Pack Privacy Screen Protector+2 Pack Camera Lens Protector||iPhone 12 Mini 2 Pack Screen Protetcor+2 Pack Camera Lens Protector||iPhone 12 2 Pack Screen Protetcor+2 Pack Camera Lens Protector||iPhone 12 Pro 2 Pack Screen Protetcor+2 Pack Camera Lens Protector||iPhone 12/12 Pro Privacy Tempered Glass Screen Protector||iPhone 12 Pro Max Privacy Tempered Glass Screen Protector|
|Compatible Models||iPhone 12 Pro Max||iPhone 12 Mini||iPhone 12||iPhone 12 Pro||iPhone12/ 12 Pro||iPhone 12 Pro Max|
|Material||Tempered Glass||Tempered Glass||Tempered Glass||Tempered Glass||Tempered Glass||Tempered Glass|
|Quantity||4 Pack||4 Pack||4 Pack||4 Pack||2 Pack||2 Pack|
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Jennifer Shuman on January 18, 2021
The lens protectors also work. It’s hard to line up perfectly but it is possible!
4 stars because I dropped my phone and the lens protector popped off on impact. No damage though!
I've used hundreds of various brands over the years, and these actually chipped/cracked easier than any that I've ever had before. Granted, this could be a fluke batch of protectors, but we had BOTH (2) screen protectors crack within the first 2 weeks of use. I openly admit that the phone is placed inside of my wife's purse a fair amount of the time that she is traveling, but it's the EXACT same procedure that she's lived by for years. Her prior phone and screen protector lasted >2 years being treated the same way. Both of these screen protectors cracked within 2 weeks of installation.
Secondly, there are SO many competitors that have great alignment aids that help to center the protector, etc, and this maker has none. I'm a perfectionist, so I want my screen protectors centered perfectly, and that was extremely challenging with these. Not to mention, I just feel like they did nto cover to the outer edge as closely as I would like. There is certainly enough gap on each side that you could chip your actual screen by missing the protector.
Unfortunately, I also bought this same brand for my phone, so only time will tell on their longevity. But, I switched to another brand for my wife's replacements, as BOTH of these have already cracked.
**Almost forgot: my wife's phone has NOT been dropped. Never, not once. All damage has come from normal handling/placing in her purse (which has a side/separate sleeve for a phone).