We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Built in sleep bra
- Double lined top for privacy
- Slightly below knee length and slit on one side for movement
- Empire waist and flattering design to help new mothers look cute
- 95% cotton, 5% lycra for stretch and color fastness.
The one that started it all! The nightgown's modern design features a split front to help facilitate easy access to the breast for the baby. Simply pull aside the gown when you want to nurse. The gown holds nursing pads in place without having to wear an uncomfortable bra to bed. You don't even have to be a nursing Mom to wear our gowns! Benefits: - You will no longer have to wear an uncomfortable bra to bed! - Less risk of mastitis as with tight fitting bras - A roomy design for shrinking tummies - Easy access to nursing at night or any time of the day - Can be worn as a lounge dress or a nightgown - Holds nursing pads secure in place
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds
- ASIN: B000J45DR2
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 28, 2006
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I really wanted this in black, and i do love the way it looks, but I now realize that black is not an ideal choice for nursing wear - you'll get spit up upon often, and thus will be laundering this item daily because you'll want to wear it again. Maybe buy 2!