Aimon XB Elite V Wireless Game Controller for PC and XBox 360 with Chat Support!
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Solid Wireless connection Wireless connection!
- perfect tracking without lag or acceleration
- Automatically adapts to different mouse pad surface (mousepad not included)
- Fine tune for different games through software
- Ultimate Control over FPS (first person shooter) games!
Customers also shopped for
Aimon XB is a PC/xBox 360 controller that is compatible with all PC and 360 games. Use the mouse for targeting prey while moving with the left hand Grip. Works with all xBox 360 and PC games without the need for special xBox software. Between the Mouse and Grip, Aimon XB contains all the normal xBox controller buttons making it ideal for that first person PC shooter game style you're used to. For PC use it does not get any better - you can use the Mouse just as any other normal mouse but with the high res adjustable laser. Silky smooth no lag game play. Connect your PC to your big screen TV and go with BIG PC game play. Programmable, digital sniper buttons and upgradeable firmware provide unprecedented levels of accuracy. XB is also a full featured wireless PC gaming WASD controller. The advanced ultimate console controller that maintains that PC first-person shooter experience across the PC and xBox 360. Note: Requires a wired xBox controller to initiate the xBox console. Note: You will need to use a wireless communicator with the xBox 360 to use voice along with Aimon XB.
Top customer reviews
For me the round shape of the handle makes it want to push its way out of your hand when gaming, and the directional buttons should have been slightly offset to make for easier thumb access but I guess this design is ambidextrous.
I experienced difficulty getting the controller to properly setup for Battlefield 4 but that could be a bug in the game (I have had similar bugs with X360 contoller on PC).
It would have been nice if the wand was weighted and had a vibrate feature.
The stick protrudes a few mm too high for my taste, also should be offset for easier access by the user's thumb.
The stick also is convex which makes keeping your thumb on it a bit harder than say an xbox 360 controller.
The setup software did not work correctly on my PC (windows 8.1); however I have not tried running the setup program in older version mode.
Overall, I feel that the quality of this product does not justify what I paid for it.
On a positive note, I did gain the advantage of having a mouse for FPS which does seem to have improved my aiming some, and I expect my skills to improve a lot once I practice with it.
1. Go to the following link:
2. Download the new driver which are the links labelled in red (chose either the 64 bit link or the 32 bit link but if you don't know which one it is start with the 64 bit and if it gives you an error then that means your computer is 32 bit so just download the 32 bit version
3. After you've downloaded the driver go to this link:
4. Download the link that says Aimon XB Elite(V)
5. After you've downloaded it, you'll be asked to run the program and just run it. Sometimes when a firewall is up it'll say that the program isn't downloaded properly but don't worry it doesn't really matter
6. Now you should be able to pull up the program that allows you to customize the settings on your Aimon XB Elite
7. To get your dongle (the usb thingy) to connect properly to your computer in setup mode, you have to hold the binding button which is that small button on your dongle.
- BEFORE you put the USB into the computer, HOLD DOWN the binding button ontop of the USB and do NOT let go
- AFTER you have pushed the USB into the computer, KEEP holding DOWN the binding ubtton for about 5 seconds and DO NOT let go of the binding button right after you plug it in
- The setup program for your Aimon should now recognize the dongle (USB) is plugged in and ready to go!
- Please note that if the dongle isn't recognized by the program and it says that there is no dongle present, just unplug it and replug it in and leave the binding button held for a LONGER amount of time.
8. After the dongle is recognized, you are now free to setup your Aimon XB Elite!!! BEFORE you upgrade the firmware, go into Xbox 360 Setup and save all of the factory settings for games onto your computer
- To do this you will need to click each setting from the "Factory" section (there should be a white black spot that is a drop down menu) and then click on all the games listed and then hit the load button from the bottom right of the screen
- To save to your computer, when the settings are loaded, hit the SAVE AS button on the bottom left of the program and make a new file and save it etc etc etc lol
9. Now after you have saved factory settings, you are now ready to upgrade your firmware!
- This is pretty self explanatory as all you need to do is click on the firmware section and upgrade your firmware to the latest one available on the drop down menu and select the firmware you wish to upgrade to.
10. Place in your settings on the Xbox 360 setup section with the game that you wish!! If you want I can give you the settings for BF3 I use lolz
11. Set up the Xbox 360 buttons setup next
12. Plug in your Dongle into your xbox 360 with a WIRED controller and you're good to go! The dongle may not recognize your mouse and wand at first but all you have to do is unplug the dongle and it'll be good to go!
If you have any problems setting up your Aimon just post on the Tuact forums!! I'm Wintersxxx868
All of the buttons work very well. I have a wireless headset but I still don't have any problems with interference. All controls are very smooth no jumping around.
PS...get a good mouse pad! (update). Ahhhh this thing stopped working! I was so upset that I just got my money back. I do have to give props to media and more galore for a quick and pain free refund 5* rating for them but this product disappointed me! One thing I have to say is that this product inspired me to start PC gaming. I'm done with shooters on Xbox.
Most recent customer reviews
I've had 3 tuact mice. 1st one the nunchuck died. Second the rf transmitter died.Read more
I did a SEARCH here on Amazon for the: Venom-X Mouse and Frag Chuck. And I got this old page for TUACT's old Aimon XB Elite V mouse.Read more
The wireless controllers cuts down on wiring.