Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 12, 2017
One of those books that you will read more than once.
on December 3, 2015
Bell Hooks sets the standard for Womanist (black Feminist) literature. It is a must read for any serious scholar in the 21st century.
on June 6, 2016
Ain't I A woman is a very informative book from our perspective and what Ms. Bell Hooks experienced as a Trailblazer in the movement. I appreciate the references to other writers, articles and historical figures who took a stand and fought for the rights of women. Soar!
on May 30, 2014
A great first read for anyone interested in feminist-thought and equal rights. hooks ties together and explains so beautifully what is a really terrible lived experience for whole classes of our society and the basis for thinking that gets us stuck in that system.
on August 21, 2016
Ain't I a woman is one of the best reads that i've encountered thus far. The research was very well done and I must say.......I will not be surprised if you read it twice like I plan to do.
on October 28, 2017
More books please
on January 11, 2017
Fantastic. Enlightening. Incredible.
on December 20, 2016
Good even though I bought it used.
on October 6, 2017
Classic Read
on October 1, 2013
This is a classic text in feminist scholarship. A necessary must read. I would suggest readers follow more of the work of bell hooks.