About the Product
- Historically themed missions that involve over 600 airplanes
- Fly tons of authentic planes, like the German Me 109 or the British Spitfire
- Extreme realism - Tracer rounds, trailing smoke and fire, actual engine and battle sounds
- Weather effects so real, you'll swear you're actually there
- Designed with the novice in mind -- easy to control; just jump in and fly!
Top Customer Reviews
As advertised it's geared for the beginner, I think this would be a nice game if you enjoy arcade style games and want to ease into flight sims. If you are a flight sim old timer and have NOT played Battle of Britain 2, this is still worth picking up for under 20 bucks. Looks reasonably good, with "realistic" settings it is goes beyond arcade game and into low-moderate difficulty (if you demand your game simulate every esoteric aspect of flight...this isn't for you), gives you several planes to fly although they are the standard Battle of Britain planes you've probably virtually flown many times before...me109 and 110, ju-87, hurricane, and spitfire.
where you see your camera gun footage of your play..
A fun game for those of us who don`t want to be dazzled
with alot of bells and whistles.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It loads perfectly, but will not open & run. I get an error message every time and it has to shut down. Zero on the 'fun scale'.Published on June 4, 2009 by G-man
...do yourself a favor and don't waste your money on this one, it has great grafics if all you want to do is sit and watch but if you intend to fly forget it, i still can't... Read morePublished on December 22, 2007 by John Dambrosio