CHOKING HAZARD -- Children under 8 yrs. can choke or suffocate on uninflated or broken balloons. Adult supervision required. Keep uninflated balloons from children. Discard broken balloons at once.
Air Cork Wine Preserver
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Air Cork wine preserver; includes Air Cork device, storage pouch and instructions
- To use, lower balloon into bottle, pump and watch the balloon create an air tight seal from inside the bottle
- Protects wine from oxidation for about 3 days; balloon will not negatively alter or affect taste of wine
- Designed for standard size bottles only; for use in 750-ml size bottle
- Now shipping with new formulated heat sensitive medical grade latex balloons. These balloons relax within the bottle providing greater durability. Keep valve button depressed while removing the balloon from the bottle. A rinse in warm / hot water will "shrink" the balloon back to near original size. Now ready to its next use or to stored in its storage bag. Balloons should last 80+ uses and are easily replaceable.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Do you ever want just one glass of wine, but worry that the rest will be wasted unless you finish the entire bottle? Rest easy; Air Cork protects your wine from oxidation while allowing you to enjoy your wine tonight and tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. Air Cork is intuitive, simple and easy to use. It provides an airtight seal no matter how much wine is left in the bottle. To use, lower the balloon end into the bottle until it reaches the top surface of the wine. As you pump, the balloon floats and seals itself to the side of the bottle to provide an air tight seal from the inside of the bottle. When you're ready to enjoy another glass, simply squeeze the valve until the balloon completely deflates. Lift it out of the bottle, blot it dry or rinse it off. Inflating the balloon until 1-1/2 Inch is showing as pressed to the bottle side should inhibit oxidation and keep your wine at its peak for about 3 days. The Air Cork allows you to avoid losing the beautiful aromatics of your wine or pouring into smaller bottles to eliminate excess air when storing your wine, all while seeing that it's working from outside of the bottle. The balloon is manufactured in the USA and is constructed of natural rubber latex, a bio based elastomer material. All ingredients in the balloon meet US FDA standards for food contact. In no way will it affect or alter the taste of your wine. The Air Cork is designed for standard wine bottles only; 750-ml bottles or smaller. Enjoying your wine within 3 days of opening is recommended. Rinse with water, blot dry and store your air cork in its convenient pouch.
Top Customer Reviews
However, the experts at Cook's Illustrated definitely know wine, and this was their top-rated wine preserver! They said: "Once you get the hang of lowering the food-safe latex balloon into the bottle and inflating it just above the leftover wine’s surface, this budget-friendly device effectively seals off air, preserving wine’s drinkability for at least one month (we are continuing to test). A downside: You can seal only one bottle at a time. Balloons are guaranteed for 80 uses; replacement balloons cost about $4"
And if you're curious, this is what they said about the VacuVin: "After discovering new, more effective products that raised the bar for wine preservation, we developed some reservations about recommending our former favorite tool. We still value it for its compact design, ease of use, and budget-friendly price, but since it keeps wine drinkable for only about a week, we’ll use it just for short-term storage."
I'm sure that it comes down to personal taste and what feels most comfortable or convenient to you, but this is my personal favorite between the two!