|Part Number||BFQ 90|
|Item Weight||5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||8.5 x 9.1 x 4.8 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||BFQ 90|
|Assembled Height||4.75 inches|
|Assembled Length||8.5 inches|
|Assembled Width||9.13 inches|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Air Flow Capacity||90 CFM|
|Finish||White Or Cream|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Air King BFQ 90 High Performance Bath Fan, 90-CFM
Want this professionally installed?
- Removal of existing bathroom fan
- Installation of 1 new customer-supplied fan
- Connecting to existing ducting
- Wiring fan to existing switch and testing unit
- Haul-away of old unit not included in estimate but may be available for an additional service fee
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- White, polymeric grill measures 10" x 10", with durable high-impact plastic housing for quiet operation and enhanced performance
- Operates at 90 CFM at 2.5 sones
- Features a special snap-in installation system for easy in-ceiling installation
- Comes with 4" plastic duct collar with back draft damper for quiet operation and draft protection
- Can handle continuous operation, is rated for ceilings insulated to R-40, Culus-listed, HVI 2100-certified, and UL-listed for installation over a tub or shower on a GFCI circuit
- Easily installs using the included snap-in mounting system
- High performance ventilation at a budget friendly price
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Air King products make homes more comfortable!
UL certified for installation over tub or shower on a GFCI circuit
- BFQ90 effective ventilation 90 to 115 sq. feet
- BFQ110 effective ventilation 100 to 125 sq. feet
- BFQ140 effective ventilation 120 to 150 sq. feet
Air King BFQ Series
high performance ventilation at a budget friendly price
HVI Certified Performance
- BFQ90 - 90 CFM @ 2.5 sones
- BFQ110 - 100 CFM @ 3.5 sones
- BFQ140 - 120CFM @ 4 sones
Easy In-Ceiling Installation
- Traditional housings are fabricated from steel; a more expensive process which can leave the housing prone to broken welds and vibration noise. Air King plastic housings have no welds to break or rust
Air King products make homes healthier!
Comes with fan housing, blower, grill, mounting bracket, damper, duct collar and User Manual
- comes with required bracket which nails or screws to the ceiling joist allowing the fan Housing to 'Snap-In'
- includes 4" round ducting with back-draft damper
- Wire nuts and Romex connector are included
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||BV INTERNATIONAL||Amazon.com||Gatzies||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||9.13 x 8.5 x 4.75 in||7.25 x 7.5 x 3.94 in||8 x 10 x 10 in||8.25 x 8 x 6.63 in||9.06 x 4.75 x 4.75 in||7.25 x 7.5 x 3.62 in|
Air King's BFQ90 from the Air King BFQ High Performance Exhaust Fan Fan series features an unique Snap-In Installation System. The included bracket nails or screws to the ceiling joist allowing the fan Housing to "Snap-In". Connect the wiring and the ducting, install the easy fitting grill and you are done. A bath fan installation can now be done in minutes. The durable high impact plast housing ensures quiet operation and maximum performance. High performance, attractive stylized grill and quick installation make the High Performance Exhaust Fan Series right for the job. UL Listed for installation over a tub or shower on a GFCI circuit using 4" round ducting. Motor is HVI certified. Wire nuts and Romex connector are included. 90 CFM at .1SP. Operates at 2.5 Sones (Sones is a broader measure of sound than decibels.) Exhaust capacity 90 - 115 sq. ft.
From the Manufacturer
What makes the Air King high performance bath fan series unique is the UL listed molded high impact plastic housing that provides multiple benefits. "Traditional" bath fan housings are fabricated from steel which involves bending and welding. This is a more expensive process and over the life of the fan welds can break, causing the fan to operate much louder or even with a rattling sound. Metal housings reverberate and echo noise. Because the Air King high performance bath fan series is in an all plastic housing, there are no welds to break and the plastic is a natural sound absorbent material. If you live anywhere near salt water, or the unit will be used in high moisture areas, this fan is an almost must. The UL listed molded high impact plastic housing will not rust, giving the unit a longer life. The high performance exhaust fan series features a unique snap-in installation system. The 4-Inch plastic duct collar with back draft damper insures quiet operation and prevents drafts from entering the room. Exhaust capacity for rooms of approximately 90 to 115 square feet. Housing size: 9-1/8 inch wide by 8 1/2 inch deep by 4 3/4 inch high. Meets ASHRAE 62.2 specifications for Local Exhaust. Quality Air King products are always the right choice!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
An easy to install, quiet bathroom exhaust fan.
This is a bathroom fan that runs as quiet as any fan I have ever had. It is quiet enough that you will sometimes wonder if it is working. It is very easy to install, compared to many I have done. I believe the biggest drawback to this fan is the required 4-inch vent instead of the 3-inch used by many smaller fans.
This fan is so quiet that you will want to test it often. I replaced a small (50-CFM) fan with it, and it does move the air and moisture rapidly. I have installed many fans in bathrooms, and this is one of the easiest installations I have done. I had to increase the vent from three inches to four inches for this fan.
I needed a bigger fan in the bathroom, since the existing fan would not eliminate the moisture when the shower was used. This fan works great! It is very quiet, compared to most fans out there. It has a large vent screen, which should allow it to draw the moisture from the bathroom rapidly.
I am very pleased with this fan. I have ordered a second one to replace another 50-CFM fan in my house. The installation is simple enough to complete in about 4 hours, including increasing the vent to four inches.
I had to cut the hole a bit larger than I hoped because of the metal bracket and the protruding 4" exhaust vent. The unit seems to move air well in my 80' square foot bathroom. My problem though is noise. This fan is pretty loud, in fact I can hear it coming up my steps outside of my bathroom.
I didn't expect perfect quiet at this price, but I hope it would be a bit quieter. Otherwise the materials and packaging are good.
This fan is made of plastic, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing. The company states the fact it is made out of plastic keeps it from being as loud as a metal fan and they could be correct in that. According to their literature it operates at 4 Sones. I don't consider it extremely loud, but we have it in a bigger area, as compared to a bathroom, which might make a huge difference. However, that said, we have a bathroom fan (of a different brand) that is in a small bathroom, and it is so noisy it's difficult to tolerate. In our situation with this fan for our spa area, we don't have to have it on all of the time either, just as needed. It does move a lot of air rather quickly and does remove the steam very well. It was easy to install, but as others have noted in their reviews, the unit face-plate does have a design flaw in that it does not fit tightly to the ceiling. In our case, that's not a huge issue, but inside a bathroom it certainly could be. It comes with a 5 year warranty.
For us and what we are using it for, it is working great thus far. It gets 4 stars instead of 5 because of the design flaw. It surely seems they could fix the face-plate so it fits tightly to the rest of the unit and to the ceiling.