Air Mattress KING size - Best Choice RAISED Inflatable Bed with Fitted Sheet and Bed Skirt - Built-in High Capacity Airbed Pump
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✅ NO-HASSLE WARRANTY - Your purchase includes a 1-year WARRANTY and a 60-day RISK-FREE SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you're not completely thrilled with your air mattress, send it back for a full refund, no questions asked. We’ll even pay for return shipping for the air mattress KING.
- ✅ NO MORE BACK PAIN – Read the reviews of the Best Choice Air Mattress. You’ll find that people are thrilled with the firmness of this air bed. Other inflatable beds will collapse or stretch, which offers no support for your joints. With the laminated material of the Best Choice, we have solved that problem. It not only offers a firm sleeping surface, but it also makes for a very sturdy air mattress on the edges as well.
- ✅ BEST LOOKING AIR MATTRESS - No one will argue, The Best Choice is in fact, the best-looking air mattress out there. The stylish bed skirt and fitted top sheet is much more than a fashion statement; it provides a critical layer between you and the bed. This will keep you much warmer and keep you sleeping much deeper.
- ✅ GETTING GOOD SLEEP IS ALL ABOUT BACK SUPPORT - This is the firmest raised inflatable bed out there, offering second to none back support. So many positive feedback letting us know how it has helped their back from hurting. We’ve even had customers suggest putting a simple pillow topper on top, “making it the most comfortable bed in the world”. Or, our favorite quote, “My hip doesn't hurt anymore like when I sleep on my $1500.00 mattress”.
- ✅ IF IT LEAKS, IT'S WORTHLESS - We understand this very well. That is why we spend extra on the material. Laminated vinyl prevents the air bed from stretching too much. It is the seams of an air mattress that will break down and start to leak. Preventing the seams from over stretching will prolong the life of your air mattress. So much so, you can expect your bed to last twice as long as a regular vinyl product. You can also put over 600 lbs. on a raised air mattress queen.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
We’ve learned a lot from our 12 years of experience in the air mattress industry, and we think we have it figured it out. We know what people look for in an airbed, things like comfort, durability, and easy storage. We also know what people don’t want, things like leaky valves, lumpy surfaces, and stretchy vinyl. We’ve worked out these bugs and created what we feel is the best airbed on the market, all while keeping the price low for you. Whether you need a guest bed or are planning your next road trip, this bed is what you are looking for. Alternate Pinch Valve—No electricity? No problem! The pinch valve gives you another way to fill your air bed, making it versatile enough for any adventure. Accurate measurements—No one likes to order a twin- or queen-sized air bed only to find that the manufacturer has shaved off an inch or two to save on materials. With our air mattresses, that’s not the case. The dimensions you see online are exactly the size your mattress will be. Storage Bag—Large enough to easily stuff your deflated air bed into, small enough to carry around easily, this bag is great for travel and storage.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But my absolute favorite thing about this mattress is, that it blows itself up within no more then 10 minutes. The little plug stores easily inside the side of the mattress, you can barely see it. On top of all that it comes with a beautiful bamboo sheet, that has a little bed skirt on the bottom, so when it's all done it looks like any other normal bed! I have never seen an air mattress that comes that high off the ground before, usually they are too low on the bottom so no matter how much effort you put into it, you still know you're not in a normal bed. All in all, I highly recommend this product, in fact I already redommended it to friends and family.
I got to try this mattress for a reduced price, but even if I payed full price, I think it's very much worth the money! It is very comfortable and feels like a bed and not an air mattress. It is large enough to sleep 2 people, yet easy to store and take on a trip. It comes with a bag for storage and a comfy bamboo bed sheet.
I have not recieved a replacement bed nor refund therefoe I am allowing my first rating to stand.
I am in therapy and my Dr suggested that air beds can be very therapeutic due to being able to adjust the air level. Well this is what happend.
This bed is lop sided, It's 1:23 AM and I just had to wake again to put air in it. Some parts of the bed are hard as a brick while other parts of the bed are so soft it feels like you can sink to the floor.
It's 1:24 AM and I am so disappointing I had to log on to warn any other buyer.. "I've slept on good ones that cost half the price."
The pic is how the soft spots are all around the bed. I have a king size, yet it is impossible for my wife and I to lay on it without rolling to the edge due to the lack of even air flow.
It's as if were trying to sleep on the peak of a steep mountain. Were just going to make a paddle on the floor.
"Shame on you airmatress.com, shame I say!"