- Save 15% each on Qualifying items offered by PPC Store when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Air Plant Tillandsia 3-Pack - Small Air Plant Variety Pack - Easy Care - Great in Terrariums - Air Filtering (Tillandsia Fuchsii, Ionantha, & Kolby)
|Sale:||$7.95 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$2.04 (20%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This Air Plant 3-Pack includes 3 small Air Plant species; (1) Tillandsia Fuchsii, (1) Tillandsia Ionantha, and (1) Tillandsia Kolby. The Fuchsii species has a round base with soft green leaves. The Ionantha species is strikingly spiky and beautifully bright green. The Ionantha Rubra species have a round base and some of these air plants will have a hint of red when growing leaves. They are easy to cultivate and very versatile.
- Fun, quirky, cool plants that are natural air purifiers, easy to grow, and live for years.
- These Air Plants are beautiful little plants that are very easy to grow; with the flexibility to use the Air Plant without soil and minimal water, the Air Plant is an easy choice for an easy-to-maintain plant.
- Our Air Plants make a great addition to any terrarium and are beautiful unique gifts. They fit easily into any décor and will liven up your home or office.
- Your Air Plant includes expedited shipping ensuring a healthy vibrant plant arrives at your doorstep.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Air Plant Care Instructions | WATER | Air Plants will become dry and will need to be sprayed with water 1-3 times a week. They benefit from overnight soaks in water and will not be harmed from over watering. Please make sure to dry the plant completely after the watering. | AIR | All Air Plants live off the air and will be healthier in a terrarium that is not enclosed. After watering, Air Plants should be given enough light and air circulation to dry in four hours or less. | Light | Light is an important variable when it comes to keeping your Air Plant healthy. We recommend placing your Air Plant near a window with some direct sun light. | CLIMATE | Keep your Air Plant in warm conditions. They thrive in a temperature range of 50-90 degrees.