Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
12 Air Plant Variety Pack - Large Tillandsia Terrarium Kit - Assorted Species of Live Air Plants for Sale, 4 to 10 Inches Each - Indoor House Plants by Aquatic Arts
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.84. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$1.30 (6%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- LARGE AND MATURE TILLANDSIAS: Your plants will range from 4 to 10 inches, and all of them will be mature, established specimens. Most air plants sold by competitors are cheap 2 to 3 inch tillandsias that are much more difficult to establish in the home.
- EASY CARE HOUSE PLANTS: Our Tillandsia Air Plants are extremely low maintenance and easy to care for. Their larger size means you won't need to water or fertilize as frequently as the smaller plants sold by competitors.
- HEALTHY LIVE ARRIVAL GUARANTEED: Your air plants will arrive alive and healthy. Each order comes with our 100 percent live arrival guarantee and free email support.
- DIY HOME DECOR: These live tropical plants are perfect for do it yourself terrarium kits, holders, and hanging planters. They are ideal for indoor decor and make very unique housewarming gifts for both women and men. Your creativity and ideas are the only things that will limit what you can do with them.
- ECO FRIENDLY: Many Tillandsias are becoming endangered in the wild due to over collection. To protect these threatened resources, all of our air plants are greenhouse grown and never wild collected.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Because of their ability to live without soil, Tillandsias can be displayed in unique ways.
What to expect?
We hand-picked species that are beginner-friendly and widely varied in appearance to help you get creative.
- We include 6 or more individual species, so you'll have a variety of Tillandsias to display
- A range of sizes from 4" to 10", we guarantee our pack contains larger, more mature plants than any similar variety pack
- A detailed care guide is included with every pack to ensure your success
- We always include plants in a pre-bloom state so you will see the entire bloom phase, so expect bright colors and baby plants as the plants begin to grow
Beautiful, large air plants are perfect for bringing life into your home
'The possibilities for displaying Tillandsias are only limited by your imagination'
Welcome to the wonderful world of Tillandsias. We've put together the perfect starter pack of large, mature Tillandsias to help you get started.
- Bigger Plants: We ship a variety of Tillandsias, with an emphasis on larger plants. Our variety pack contains much larger plants on average than other 'similar' variety packs that include mostly cheap 2-3" plants to ensure you're getting the best value
- Easier Care: Since large, mature air plants have much less stringent care requirements, you will be much less likely to lose any plants within the 1 to 2 month period that the plants are acclimating to your home's environment. Also, the plants will not need to be watered as frequently as the smaller plants sold by competitors
- Shipping: Your Tillandsias will always be shipped quickly and directly from our high-tech indoor greenhouse, where they receive only the best care. Unlike some competitors, we do not ship using fulfillment services that keep plants in a dark box for weeks before they arrive, which all but guarantees they will die before acclimating to your home
- Fully Guaranteed: We offer a no-questions-asked return policy. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your Tillandsias, you can return them within 30 days for a full refund
- Sustainably Grown: Our plants are 100% greenhouse grown, never collected from the wild. We believe in the preservation of Tillandsias in their natural environment, and will never sell you plants that have been taken from the wild
A perfect centerpiece for terrariums and fairy gardens
Because of their ability to live without soil, air plants like Tillandsias are ideal for terrariums and fairy gardens. Smaller Tillandsia species make perfect centerpieces in these applications, and their vivid, unique appearance is sure to draw attention.
No soil required
What separates air plants from other plants are their leaves, which have adapted to absorb water and nutrients from the air. This means that air plants like Tillandsias are free from many of the limitations that other plants have. All that air plants require is an occasional light misting of water or a short soak in a bowl of water.
Endless display possibilities
Due to their versatility and limited care requirements, there are a myriad of creative ways to display air plants. They can thrive when suspended in the air or grown atop driftwood, rocks, and other décor. They are perfect for terrariums, cages, and glass containers with holes or gaps that allow for plenty of air flow.
Caring for Your Air Plants
Each order of Tillandsias comes with a complete care guide with tips for their optimal health. Included are instructions for watering, lighting, fertilizing, grooming and pruning, and more. Also included is information about the growth cycle and reproduction process of air plants.
If you still need help or have any questions after reading through the care guide, our contact information is listed and we are always happy to help.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How often do air plants need watering?
A: This depends on the humidity level of your space. Generally, air plants should be misted with water 2 to 3 times a week, or soaked in water for 10 minutes once a week.
Q: I've heard that Tillandsias die when they bloom. Will this happen to my plants?
A: No! While it is true that the 'mother' plant often dies after blooming, it is replaced by multiple smaller plants. In this way, Tillandsias grow exponentially and can eventually form massive 'clusters' made up of hundreds of smaller plants.
Q: Will I receive exactly the type of plants shown in the photos?
A: No. Our plant selection is constantly changing and evolving as we find one of the best species to work with out of hundreds of options. However, we always provide a range of species to give you many options for display.
Q: I've heard about your promotion for people who adopt homeless pets. Where can I find more information about that?
A: Included in the care guide packed with your order is a section about the promotion and how it works. In short, we give a generous selection of 25+ Tillandsias to anyone that can show they adopted a homeless dog or cat within the last 2 weeks, no string attached.
|Item Dimensions||7 x 7 x 7 inches|
|Item Weight||0.69 pounds|
|Manufacturer Part Number||AIRPLANTS12PACK|
Add natural beauty to your home or office with air plants! These indoor plants don't need soil to grow, so they can flourish in many different environments. Additionally, they require only a moderate amount of light and only need watering about once a week, making them the lowest-maintenance plants available!
What separates these unique plants from other plants are their leaves, which have adapted to absorb water and nutrients from the air. This allows air plants to thrive when they are suspended in the air or grown atop driftwood and rocks. Air plants are perfect for terrariums, cages, and glass containers with holes or gaps that allow for plenty of air flow. There are a myriad of other creative ways to display air plants; the possibilities are limited only by your imagination! Air plants look especially beautiful when set atop river stones, natural-colored gravel, or driftwood.
Air plants make excellent gifts for house-warming or other occasions. They are also work wonderfully as desktop decorations for your office or home desk.
We recommend keeping air plants in an area where they receive a moderate amount of light. Indirect sunlight and artificial home/office lighting are appropriate for these plants. It's generally safe to keep air plants in direct sunlight for a short period of time each day, but we recommend misting them with water every 2 hours or so to keep them from drying out. The optimal way to water air plants is to soak them in water for 2 hours once per week. If you find the leaves of your air plants are becoming soft or pale in color, this means the plant is too dry, and you should try misting or watering them more often.
Air plants come in a variety of shapes, sizes, and colors, though most species primarily feature green leaves. Many of our air plants also exhibit stunning pink blooms.
Each air plant ranges from 4 to 10 inches in size. The plants you receive may or may not already have blooms.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These plants are AWESOME!!! I was SO excited to get these. Each one of these air plants arrived extremely well packed and alive and no damage to them whatsoever.
Three of them had blooms/flowers, and I just found out that they only bloom once in their life time =(
Anyway, instructions are included on how to get these babies prepared for your project and how to care for them.
As you can see by my pictures they are very alive and of excellent quality! I showed them off to others on FB and Instagram and I got a lot of compliments on them.
I HIGHLY recommend this seller and the air plants!!
I have included 12 pictures and hoping that Amazon keeps them here. Lately, they have not included my photos or videos that I post. Grrr
Anyway, if you feel that my review has helped you in anyway, please hit the "yes" box below this review.
I always wondered if people actually read or watch my videos. Thanks! ;-)
Just a heads up: these are packaged with so much loving care that I cannot believe that they are less than $25, including shipping.
The large box is fully lined in Styrofoam, the plants are all packaged together loosely in a bag with a heating pack outside of the bag to keep them toasty and happy. An instruction sheet accompanies the plants.
There are exceptionally healthy plants but also: huge, happy, viable plants with attached pups. All together, I received 18 plants in total. There is a large variety and 2 of them were blooming with beautiful flowers. 6 of the plants were quite small, but still very healthy. As you can see in the final picture, they are all about 1-3" in diameter. A tiny one like that sells for around $6 at our local greenhouse.
All they needed was a half hour soaking in filtered water (used from the fridge and warmed it up a bit) and then shake off and let dry. These will look amazing in our new greenhouse window arrangement sitting in crushed granite and shells..
There is a coupon that they sent: AQUA5 for $5 off any purchase that you make in their store (I don't think they'll mind that I shared that)
These are truly spectacular specimens. Healthy, thriving, blooming and reproducing. Exceptional packaging and quality. I'll be buying more!
If my photos and review helped, click yes below! Thanks,
P.S. I ordered their 12 pack and 6 pack and received 23 plants instead of just 18! It says on an included note that they send extra air plants, in case there are any that don't make it, but mine are all thriving! Thank you!
Of the plants I received, I would classify them as:
~~ 1 large tillandsia
~~ 3 medium-to-large tillandsias
~~ 3 medium tillandsias
~~ 4 small tillandsias
The plants all seemed healthy upon arrival. They were quite dry, but Robbie's instructions sheet explained that the plants are shipped "dry" because they do better in transit if they are dry. That makes sense.
Robbie's instructions sheet was easy-to-understand and HONEST. I have found that my tillandsia do best when I EITHER soak them ONCE per week (and then "dry them" upside down so water doesn't collect in their base) OR mist them 3 times per week. Robbie's instructions said it is best to mist them 2-3 times per week.
I also joyfully squealed audibly when I read how this company supports animal adoption. I have adopted all the dogs I've ever had, as well as one cat, one reptile, and one rodent. I am a huge proponent of animal adoption; I have found that not only does adoption save a life, but the pets I've adopted have been THE BEST. They seem to know that I need them just as much as they need me. #AdoptDon'tShop #SaveALifeAndSaveAFriend