- Purchase 5 or more Qualifying items offered by -Mazaa- and get 1 of them free. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Purchase 10 or more Qualifying items offered by -Mazaa- and get 1 of them free. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Get free shipping on this item when you spend $100.00 or more on Qualifying items offered by -Mazaa-. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Air Swimmer Remote Control Inflatable Flying Shark Replacement Balloon
|Price:||$12.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Replacement Balloon for the Air Swimmer Shark.
- Shark Measures 57" x 36".
- Requires helium to float
- can be reinflated over and over.
- Stays inflated for up to two weeks.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
As with the other Air Swimmers I purchased, I wondered about the feasibility of storing this flyer or compacting it for travel so I used industrial strength velcro pre-cut pads instead of directly adhering the upper and lower fins onto the balloon. Seems to work like a charm. I can now detach the fins whenever I need to or re-attach them very easilly. Did the same on the three pads on top of the motorized pod on the under belly of the balloon. I can also reposition the pod where needed for proper diving and climbing action. Kept the tail fin hooks permanently adhered using the enclosed double-sided sticky pads.
Just with all the infrared remote controlled "fish" from Air Swimmers, you must make sure to point the handheld controller in the direction of the floating fish. An unobstructed line of sight is best. Practice makes perfect. It takes a bit of time to master the swimming, diving, climbing and turning motions. Would probably be a big help if the remote were RC based rather than IR based. But for the price and wow factor ... it's just fine.
I would def do business with this company again.
Excellent product !! -Jim :-)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Thought this was with the remote control. Disappointed. Be careful you don't do the same thing. I thought it was very expensive for what it is.Published 5 months ago by Stacy
It didn't come with remote so j just have a stupid shark balloonPublished 6 months ago by Amazon Customer