CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
3 Year Toy Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Air Swimmers Remote Control Flying Shark
|Sale:||$34.97 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Discount Provided by Amazon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Controller: Infra-red
- Remote Functions: climb, descend, and tail fin control
- Range: Up to 40 feet
- Length (with tail): 57 inches Height (with fins): 36 inches
- Requires 4 AAA Batteries (one in the body, three in the controller)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Just When You Thought It Was Safe to Get Out of the Water! Air Swimmers swim through the air with incredibly smooth and life-like motion. These amazing fish provide hours of remote control indoor fun in even the smallest of rooms (not for outdoor use). They require only four AAA batteries (one in the body, three in the controller) and have complete up, down and 360 degree turning control. Simply fill your Air Swimmers with helium inexpensively at any party store, florist shop, or grocery store that carries balloons. The body is made from a high quality, durable nylon material that will stay inflated for weeks! You can fill it again and again. Remote control has never come to life so magically! Air SwimmersTM are not meant for outdoor use. Using poor quality helium and/or under-inflating the balloon will result in less lift, lowering the limit at which your Air SwimmerTM work. The Air SwimmerTM Flying Shark has been seen working at 6,800 feet! We suggest t 4,500 feet is the limit for the performance of your Air Swimmer.