- 8" fan, 115 VAC, 1/4 HP, 10 feet power cord
- Built-in sealed on/off switch, no plug, user wired per NEC requirements
- UL/CSA approved explosion-proof motor
- Approved for class I, groups C and D, class II, groups E, F, and G environments
- 974cfm, free flow, 786cfm, 15feet duct, 1 - 90 degree bend, 661cfm, 15feet duct, 2 - 90 degree bends, weight: 19 lbs
Have one to sell?
by Air Systems
Air Systems CVF-8EXP 8" Contractor Grade Explosion-Proof Axial Electric Ventilation Fan
|Price:||$1,167.25 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$127.75 (10%)|
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
5 new from $1,167.25
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Air Systems|
|Number of Items||1|
|Item Weight||1 pounds|
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Also Shopped For
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
The contractor's series of ventilation fans is the latest addition to air systems' ventilation product group. Known for product quality and performance, air systems' offers a rugged polyethylene ventilation line designed to accommodate a variety of applications as well as demanding jobsite conditions at an economical price point. Applications: boiler work, utility companies, telecommunications, open trenching, construction, electrical transformer repair, maintenance, manhole entry, tank cleaning.
There are no customer reviews yet.