- Paperback: 187 pages
- Publisher: CQ Press; 5 edition (March 5, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0872897788
- ISBN-13: 978-0872897786
- Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 5.9 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,498,913 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Air Wars: Television Advertising In Election Campaigns, 1952-2008, 5th Edition 5th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Darrell M. West is professor of political science at Brown University. He is author or coauthor of several books on the mass media and elections including Cross Talk: Citizens, Candidates, and the Media in a Presidential Campaign (1996), The Sound of Money (1998), and Checkbook Democracy: How Money Corrupts Political Campaigns (2000). Professor West is a frequent commentator on media and elections and is the developer of the website InsidePolitics.org, which features in-depth information about state and national politics.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?