MOZA AirCross 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer for Mirrorless Camera up to 3.9 Lb, 12Hrs Run-time, Time-lapse Shooting, Auto-Tuning, i.e. Sony A7SII, Pana GH3/4/5
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 【Max Payload of 3.9 Lb】The MOZA AirCross is the most compact, ultra-lightweight 3-axis gimbal for mirrorless cameras and pocked digital cameras, including Sony A7SII/A6500/A6300/A9/RX100, GH3/4/5/G85/G7, Canon M6/5
- 【Auto-tune Function】The built-in Auto-tune function with efficient calculation system allows the MOZA App to find optimal parameters based on the total weight for your gimbal.
- 【Multiple Operating Choices】 Via the MOZA APP, Time-lapse shooting as well as Shutter time, duration, intervals and path can be defined. The two-button handgrip provides directional control and mode selection at your fingertips.
- 【Fit 2 kinds of QRP】 The baseplate for mounting camera is compatible with any quick release plates, making it the world's 1st gimbal that fits well both the Manfrotto 501PL and Arca quick release plate.
- 【12h Run-time with 2 Power Options】A DC output port for Sony or Panasonic dummy battery (optional), and a 12.6V DC input for attaching a power bank helps you avoid running out of power over long shooting days.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
2.Panasonic：Panasonic GH5,Panasonic GH4,Panasonic G7,Panasonic G85
3.Canon：Canon EOS M6,Canon EOS M5
5.Fujifilm:Fujifilm X-T2,Fujifilm X-T20
The ultralight MOZA AirCross 3-Axis Motorized Gimbal Stabilizer is designed to stabilize handheld capture with your mirrorless camera, producing smooth, professional-looking footage.
● Create eye-catching time-lapse shots using the downloadable MOZA app.
● The integrated, two-button handgrip control provides directional control and mode selection at your fingertips.
● Multiple operating choices include inverted, re-center, and four follow modes.
● Rechargeable 2000mAh batteries provide up to 12 hours of operation, and the AirCross features two additional power options to help you avoid running out of camera and gimbal power over long shooting days.
The first is a DC output port for connecting to your Sony or Panasonic battery dummy(not included), extending your camera's run-time.
The second is a 12.6 VDC input on the handgrip for attaching a third-party power bank to replenish gimbal power while shooting.
● Additional control options include using the MOZA smartphone app, or the separately available Wireless Thumb Controller.
● An auto-tuning function available through the app saves time and ensures optimal performance.
Handgrip * 1
26350 Battery * 3
Battery Charger * 1
Camera Control Cables (for Sony and Panasonic) * 2
USB Cable * 1
Screw * 1
Quick Release Plate * 1
Arca Swiss Adapter1
Tripod * 1
Carrying Case * 1
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* Extremely smooth gimbal
* Fine-tuning available through app
* Excellent machining and quality build
* Grip is perfectly sized for an average hand in diameter with good height for two handed control, if needed
* It has a roll follow mode, which several competing gimbals do not offer
* You must use the mobile app to be able to slow the pitch and yaw joystick control sensitivity down enough to be smooth. But once you do, it's very smooth.
* Yaw and pitch motors do not clear each other when the camera is mounted, so they can easily knock when not in use. Hard to transport with camera attached
* Joystick does not allow for diagonal movement
* Charger cord needs to be longer or plug direclty into the wall
* Tripod stand is cheap and fiddly. I'd toss it and get an after-market one
All in all, an excellent value from a gimbal which can easily compete with the Crane at a much more affordable price.
Can't recommend this gimbal enough. Definitely the best one I have used for lighter cameras.
I have tried to contact seller for support but, they take a long time to respond with no solution to the problem. Its a shame because the gimbal worked great when it was functional, nice design and size, perfect for mirrorless cameras.
I wouldn't recommend this gimbal. You don't want equipment to stop functioning in the middle of a project( not a good experience- trust me).
How can I return this? it a mystery no respond from the seller.
Got a replacement.everything worked except the time lapse feature and the single photo. Returned it. Like the features if they work. Going to try one more time, them jumping to a zhiyun crane. Customer support was great which is why I might try a third time . Will keep you posted