|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||5 x 6 x 6 inches|
|Item model number||865492000200|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Display Style||Wi-Fi, VOC Sensor, Temperature & Humidity Sensor, Smart RGB Lights, Ion Purifier|
|Usage||Air Quality Monitor and Ion Purifier|
|Included Components||iBaby Air Monitor, Power Adapter, Travel Bag, Quick Start Guide|
|Warranty Description||1 Year Manufacturer Warranty|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
AirSense Smart Air Quality Monitor & Ion Purifier, Two-way Speakers, Millions of Light Colors, VOC, Temp & Humidity Detector
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Want this professionally installed?
- Service provided by a local pro
- Estimate is for installation of 1 detector
- Installing customer-supplied mounting plate
- Running wiring to mounting location
- Wiring alarm and attaching to mounting plate
- Installing backup batteries as needed and testing device
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Detects harmful VOC elements the air such as Carbon monoxide, methane, alcohol, and more
- Two-way audio speakers to use as audio monitor, play music, or record your own voice
- Millions of light colors for entertainment or use as night or reading light controlled on free iOS and Android app
- Detects temperature, humidity, and sound and sends smart alerts to your phone or tablet
- See other people's air quality in different locations and receive health improvement tips
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the manufacturer
Smartest and Smallest
At six inches tall AirSense is the only smartest and smallest 'connected' air monitor and purifier.
AirSense Smart Air Quality Monitor and Ion Purifier
Packed with Features:
- VOC Detector such as Carbon Monoxide, Methane, Alcohol and more.
- Smart Ionic Purifier.
- Temp and Humidity Detector.
- Smart LED Lights and Alerts.
- Two-way Audio Speakers.
- Connect to iTunes or Google Play.
- Record Voice and Replay.
- Personal Air Station.
- See All AirSense's Data in the World.
- Add Unlimited Users.
- Full Privacy Control.
Why is AirSense Important for You?
It's Better. It's Smarter.
With indoor air reportedly polluted more than the air outdoor, iBaby developed AirSense to help people live smarter and healthier. AirSense helps detect harmful elements and purifies the air with ions. Now you can get a better and a healthier life!
AirSense is especially useful for families with babies, young children, pets, or anyone with chronic illnesses and can help remove the allergens in the air. Track the room temperature, humidity levels along with any traces of VOC’s and instantly act on information provided.
How It Works
AirSense connects to your home Wi-Fi, then just download iBaby Care App, and follow the onscreen instructions as easy as 1, 2, 3. Zero configuration.
Comprehensive Graph History
AirSense provides a digital history graph for VOCs, temperature, and Humidity allowing you to compare data and track environmental trends around the world.
Smart Lights and Customized Alerts
You can pick light colors from a wide range of selection to best suit your needs. Use AirSense as a smart light stand and receive alerts when a change is detected.
Air Tips and Suggestions
AirSense sends you personalized tips based on the environment you live in and sends suggestion on how to improve your air quality.
Know Exactly What's Happening
AirSense monitor comes pre-set with four lights to indicate air quality: green, yellow, orange, and red. Every time there is a change, lights on the AirSense change, you will receive an alert and a number to help determine your indoor air quality. Not just that, we also tell you what you can do to prevent future air quality decrease as well as removing allergens.
What's in the Box?
AirSense Light or Dark, Power Adapter, Quick Start Guide, Travel Pouch.
- Compatible with iPhone 5+, iPad, and most Android Devices.
- Requires 2.4 GHz for installation.
Crafted with Love and Care!
We care about your lifestyle and health, that is why we paid attention to every detail into the features offered by AirSense. We also added some extra fun features on the app to create interaction.
- Like, share, and comment on other monitors.
- Get weather information right on your app.
- Play music and change light colors to have fun with your AirSense.
Airsense is a smart air monitor and purifier. Equipped with the top of the line air sensors, it will inform you about the air quality, temperature, and humidity in your baby's room. The monitor will alert you about volatile organic compounds (VOC), such as carbon monoxide, methane, ammonia, and others ones that might be in the air. It will also send you lifestyle Suggestions to improve the wellbeing of your family. Air quality indicator lights will change the color if the air quality changes. You will be able to pick custom colors you prefer for the lights. The monitor also features two-way speakers, alarm, and air station map to track nearby air sense monitors. Airsense comes with a free iBaby care app (iOS and Android compatible) to control the monitor.
Top customer reviews
My actual intention was to use this in the office, but guess what? No self respecting office wifi has a password that will work with this, and it is essentially a pretty, light-up brick if not connected to wifi. So, I will happilly use mine at home instead of the office, but wanted others to know that if this will be an issue, probably should look for another product.
What is not stated us that it needs Internet access, even if you care not for the baby monitoring part. It also only supports 2.4GHz and must use the same wifi as your phone. I had to set my phone to only accept a 2.4GHz connection. Not ideal as 5.8GHz has been around for ten years now and is needed to cut down on wifi congestion. I also prefer to keep unmanaged devices on an IOT network separate from computers for security, but can't do that here.
Air quality seems excellent most of the time, but has veered drastically once. It was after a shower, but I have no other monitor to compare. I am skeptical of the ion cleaning. No fan, no noise, and I doubt much thought has gone into its implementation.