3 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
AirTurn BT200S-2 Bluetooth Pedal Page Turner DAW MIDI App Controller
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- VERSATILE: Pedal board compatible with optional 9v supply. Create commands for almost any app that responds to keystrokes, macros, mouse clicks, or MIDI with the free AirTurn Manager.
- QUIET-TACTILE: Steel switches deliver responsive feel with little sound.
- TOUGH: Molded case made from a nearly indestructible polymer blend doesn't interfere with the radio signal and still holds up to road wear.
- ENDLESS APPS: Hundreds of compatible apps for turning pages, teleprompting, reading music, scrolling lyrics and tabs, triggering backing tracks and effects, sending MIDI commands, cueing audio and lighting, capturing photo and video, plus so much more! (Some may be default on your device and others are available in your app store.)
- COMMITMENT: 2-year coverage with product registration (includes battery).
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Foot switch control in a stomp box design that easily integrates with your pedal board.
- Cue audio, lighting, and effects
- Start and stop backing tracks and metronomes
- Send MIDI commands and custom DAW keys
- Turn pages, read music, scroll lyrics and tabs
- Capture video, photos, and more!
Featuring a durable stompbox design and complete with quiet steel switches, the AirTurn BT200S-2 easily integrates into a pedal board setup and is powered by a rechargeable battery or optional 9v power supply.
Optional 9v integrates with your pedalboard.
Hundreds of compatible apps.
No more cables to clutter your setup.
Keep your hands on your task.
- Endless Apps: Hundreds of compatible apps for turning pages, teleprompting, reading music, scrolling lyrics and tabs, triggering backing tracks and effects, sending MIDI commands, cueing audio and lighting, capturing photo and video, plus so much more!
- App Control: Seven built-in modes store switch commands that work with hundreds of apps including those supported with AirDirect.
- Customize: Create commands for almost any app that responds to keystrokes, macros, mouse clicks, or MIDI with the free AirTurn Manager. Adjust features such as Auto-Repeat, Idle Time, Low Power or Fast Response Mode, and Debounce. Select switch types such as Momentary, Latching, Pulse, or Command.
- Updates: AirTurn Manager supports Over-the-Air updates to firmware for the latest features.
- Quiet-Tactile: Steel switches deliver responsive feel with minor audible sound.
- Durable: Molded case made from a nearly indestructible polymer blend doesn't interfere with the radio signal and still holds up to road wear.
- Flexible Use: Pedal board compatible with optional 9v supply.
- Max Range: At 150+ feet, AirTurn leads the industry’s operating range.
- Max Battery Life: Rechargeable battery provides 150-200 hours of play time with a single charge, displays status indicators, and automatically turns off when the host device is turned off.
- Status Indicators: Bluetooth status LED. Low battery status LED.
- Pairing Options: Choose open pairing for instant connections when switching between devices. Choose closed pairing to store a single connection and prevent unintended connection to other devices.
- Multiple Devices: Connect up to eight AirTurn devices for more switch options.
- Compatibility: Works with devices that have Bluetooth 4 or higher.
- Commitment: 2-year coverage with product registration (includes battery).
|Battery||150+ hour Li-Po||9v||50+ hour Li-Po||2x AA||50+ hour Li-Po||2x AAA|
|Switch Options||2, 4, or 6||2||2||2||2||2 or 4|
|Tactile Feel Options||Yes||No||No||No||No||No|
|Keystroke & MIDI||Yes||No||No||No||No||No|
|9v Power Jack||Yes||Yes||No||No||No||No|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The foot switches are very close together, a little too close for my feet. I guess that’s the trade off for the footprint (no pun intended) but I could do with a bigger size so I dont hit the wrong switch.
The blue LED blinks continuously which is a little distracting, and the virtual keyboard is fussy to get to (have to use your hands to press the mode switch, which kind of defeats the whole purpose of this).
All in all I was a little underwhelmed for the price. The functions are basic, so I thought more attention could have been paid to the user experience and quality.
This new one looks cool, but doesn’t work well. There was a constant need to keep re-establishing which mode I wanted to use. It disconnected randomly, mid-song, between songs. If the iPad ever went to display lock, it untethered every time.... then needed the mode reset etc. I can’t tell you how frustrating it was to get this space age replacement for something that was so basic and perfect over 5 years ago. I can’t imagine anyone really loving using this.
The power on and off + mode functionality is also quite cumbersome. The build quality is a bit cheap, you can actually pull the foot switches right off.
When it came time to get a new pedal, it was between this one (BT200s-2) and another by a reputable manufacture. But at the end of the day, I had been pleased with my previous experience from Air-Turn, so decided to stick with them. I'm glad I did!
BT200s-2 is solid! I think it is superior for the Duo 200. Even though it’s plastic it’s a hard poly that is sturdy. Has been incredibly reliable for me - and the battery life is superb! The button motion is more defined than the BT Duo (to me.) Just an easier use. use mine weekly!
Now - the BT200s-2 has a higher profile than the Duo. The BT200s is more like a guitar stomp box. However, it has a slight slope that makes slicking and stomping easy. It isn't a super high profile - but enough so you know where it's at and won't accidentally step on it.
I actually use mine on an older iPad (not in the specs) and it still works!
Highly recommended. Very good company. I
The only thing is that your iPad will read it as an external keyboard so you can’t use the iPad’s virtual keyboard while connected to the pedal. The fix is you have to click the power button once and the virtual keyboard will come up. This sucks when you are on a gig and you have to type something fast. My suggestion is to preset you set list.
For a future design I would add a third stomp switch to act as the keyboard on/off toggle.
Top reviews from other countries
Quite small actually. Fits in the pedal board easily.
I like that it takes a normal power supply like any other Boss pedal.
I should have bought the 4 button model. I realize now that I have it and it works so well that I really want to
1) scroll up,
3) page forward, and
4) call up the entire song list “search”. (I also play in an All-Request cover band and need to quickly search all my set lists)
That’s four buttons.