We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- AirTurn is the only authorized source on Amazon for this product. Made in USA
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||$9.75||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||ebuyerdeal||AirTurn||ebuyerdeal||P. I. Engineering||P. I. Engineering|
|Batteries are Included||Yes||No||Yes||No||No||No|
|Are Batteries Required||Yes||No||Yes||No||No||No|
|Color||—||Grey||—||—||black and grey||—|
|Item Dimensions||6.75 x 0.5 x 4.5 in||1.38 x 5.55 x 5.15 in||16.5 x 2.25 x 6.25 in||6.3 x 15.6 x 2 in||0.94 x 8.25 x 7.25 in||0.88 x 14.25 x 0.63 in|
|Item Weight||7.04 ounces||0.61 lb||2.32 lbs||1.05 lbs||2.3 lbs||1.25 lbs|
The AirTurn PED is the perfect controller for Bluetooth 4.0 (SMART READY) - equipped Mac, PC, iPad or Android Tablet. Take control of music reading, scrolling lyrics or guitar tabs, teleprompting, slide presentations, instrument effects or media control, and more. Configurations are also available for assistive technologies and common desktop document or presentation applications. Membrane touch foot switches for fast and quiet response. Thin profile - less than .7” (18mm) tall with anti-skid control on the base. Lithium ion (CR2032) battery lasts 6 months to a year. Second spare battery included in battery compartment. LED’s signal low battery and Bluetooth connection status Mode. Switch to change profiles for different uses. Note: Bluetooth 4.0 (SMART READY) required on host tablet or computer. Check with your computer vendor for compatibility. Measures (L x W x H) 6" x 4.5" x .7" (15.24cm x 11.43cm x 1.78cm). Weighs 5.3 oz. (151 grams). Works with iPad 3 and newer, Galaxy 4 and newer. (Does NOT work with original iPAD 1 and 2.) Check with AirTurn for App compatibility. AirTurn, Inc. is the only authorized seller of this product on Amazon.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Don't believe the hype about batteries lasting a year. Plan to change the battery about once a month.
2. There is a clip in the back of the battery compartment door for a spare battery, so always have a fresh one there. In fact, always have 2 more in your instrument case in case you replace the battery and get lazy and forget to replace the spare.
3. The clip holding the battery in place is stiff, you will find yourself using a key or similar to pry it back to get the battery in/out of its seat.
4. 5 months in and the non-slip rubber backing is starting to peel back. I'll have to glue it down again soon.
5. With just 2 pedals, all you have if next page/prev page. If you want to get fancy and activate program menus for playlists or Forscore links (jump to another place in the song such as signs, codas and repeats - very handy when those are on a different page !) you will want a 4 pedal unit.
Overall: Meh, I should have spent more money on a better build quality so it will last longer and I could tell if it was functioning properly.
If I had had a later iPad it would have worked fine.
Most recent customer reviews
It only responds to my stomp when I'm wearing shoes (so practicing at home becomes a multi-step process, no pun...Read more