Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Aircast AirSport Ankle Support Brace, Right Foot, Medium
|Size||Medium (Pack of 1)|
|Closure Type||Hook and Loop|
About this item
- Intended for active individuals or athletes recovering from Grade I or II ankle sprains, or those who are looking to prevent ankle sprains
- Provides moderate support and compression utilizing air cell technology, and incorporates a semi-rigid encased shell which delivers stability and comfort
- Additional compression and stabilization is provided by an ATF (anterior talofibular) cross strap and integral forefoot and shin wraps
- Offers support and protection from both inversion and eversion
- Universal design allows the Aircast AirSport Ankle Support Brace to be used by both men and women.Foam-filled aircell cushions and supports the ankle
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Aircast AirSport Ankle Support Brace
Help manage and prevent ankle sprains with this easy-to-use brace. The AirSport has a semi-rigid shell and foam-filled aircells to provide moderate support, compression and comfort. The ATF (anterior talofibular) cross strap and integral forefoot and shin wraps offer additional compression and stabilization. The unique 'step-in' design (toes inserted first into the back of the brace) and automatic heel adjustment make applying the AirSport extremely fast and easy.
- Provides Air-Stirrup support for inversion and eversion protection
- Foam-filled Aircell technology: Cushions and supports the ankle
- Anterior Talofibular (ATF) cross-strap and integral forefoot and shin wraps: Provide additional ligament stabilization and compression
- Strong, coated fabric: Durable and long-lasting
- Step-in style and automatic heel adjustment: Easy on/off application and fast adjustments
- Universal fit: Fits left or right foot
Provides moderate support and compression utilizing air cell technology, and incorporates a semi-rigid encased shell which delivers stability and comfort
Product detailsStyle:Right Foot | Size:Medium (Pack of 1)
Manual [PDF ]
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 11.25 x 2 x 4 inches; 5.61 Ounces
- Item model number : AC141AB01-M-R
- National Stock Number : 6515-01-494-2185
- Date First Available : November 10, 2006
- Manufacturer : DONJOY
- ASIN : B00P3D4IOS
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #15,143 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
Please consult your physician and/or healthcare professional before ordering.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now that I've recovered a bit more I've used it to run a few miles, and it works well enough for that too. The only downside is that it puts some backward pressure on my shin after a bit which isn't ideal after a mile or two. I've since switched to a basic neoprene brace that provides minimal support.
Overall, it's a great brace - especially if you have a minor high ankle sprain. That said, my goal is to not need it as soon as possible ... not because it's a bad brace but because I'd rather heal up and not need any brace at all.
Top reviews from other countries
When you first put it on it without a training shoe it will make you wonder if it is actually doing anything. Putting your shoe on you suddenly see what it is doing as your ankle immediately firms right up. These might be expensive compared to other sorts of braces available but these actually work extremely well. Just make sure you wrap the strap tight.
Andy Murray wears this exact model so if its good enough for him to play professional tennis without suffering pronation issues then they are more than good enough for a duffer like me!!
One day later and i am happy to spend most of my time without any crutches.
The product offers excellent support and comfort.
It is a little bulky going into the shoe/trainer but i expected this based on the level of support.
I am sure this will help me get back to sporting activities a lot quicker and aid in my recovery.
Customers also viewed these products
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.