- Series: Aviation Technology Series
- Paperback: 688 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 3 edition (November 13, 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0028018281
- ISBN-13: 978-0028018287
- Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 1.2 x 10.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 16 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,134,343 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Aircraft Gas Turbine Engine Technology 3rd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'll keep it, because it's readable - just disappointed in the deceptive advertising
Without knowing the present aircraft engine anatomy and how it has been developed we cannot learn propulsion and feel its basic engineering concepts, because simply we cannot reinvent the wheel and we can not overlook the engineering sense.
For the above purpose I give it five stars.
Although the book is updated it still contains sections which are very out of date and have not changed from an earlier release.