Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Airhead Sun Comfort Cool Suede Pool Mattress
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The cool suede material has a velvety suede-like feel to it, never sticky
- Water penetrates the evenly spaced holes so that you are lying in a shallow pool of water
- These oversized mattresses have removable pillows, providing the ultimate in comfort for front and back tanning
- The molded rope holder is great for tethering to Docks, buoys or boats when using in lakes
- The patented speed safety valve allows quick and easy inflating and deflating with no parts to lose
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The material really is soft, and the design is SO comfortable - I don't have words to accurately explain how comfy they are. Plus, the pillow is detachable so you have comfort options. All of us are on the larger side, and these had no trouble supporting us.
I bought the first one... then my mom had to have one... then my grandma had to have one.... now the whole family wants to try it!
However, I highly suggest not wasting the extra bucks for the color you want because this float fades so easily. I take good care of floats so they last the whole season or more, and this one is no exception. I take my floats in and out of the house as needed so the float had maybe been outside a total of 9 hours by day three. On day four, as I was taking the float outside I noticed significant fading. And from the reviews, this flaw is inevitable. The float I got faded exactly like the pictures posted in other reviews, despite my bringing it inside every day. It doesn’t affect the use of the float so it’s not that big a deal to me; just erks my obsessive need to have pretty colored things lol
I would definitely buy again. It’s the most comfortable float I’ve owned so far..
Two thumbs up!