Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- UNIVERSAL DEVICE HOLDER - Supports cell phones & tablets up to 8.5 inches tall and has an Adjustable Angle for reclined seats.
- BEVERAGE SUPPORT - Holds your airline cup, can, or bottle (up to 16 ounces) without the need to put down your tray table or lose all of your knee space.
- COMPACT - Your Airhook folds down to the size of a wallet (5.5" tall x 3.5" wide x 1" thick) and comes with an included Canvas Carrying Bag for easy carry-on storage.
- HANDS-FREE ENTERTAINMENT - Perfect for parents flying with children or anyone who wants to watch their device at eye level.
- GOODBYE TRAY TABLE SURFACE - Avoid the #1 germ catcher on an airplane, the surface of your tray table!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Please Watch How-To Video Under "Related Video Shorts" Section Below
The Airhook is a two-in-one solution for airplane travel: a stable drink holder and a secure mount for an electronics device that attaches to the tray table in its locked position. Designed to elevate the level of comfort and convenience for airplane travelers, allowing for maximum legroom, The Airhook uses the tray table in its vertical locked position as an anchor, rather than horizontally as a platform. Travelers no longer need to sacrifice space!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What electronic devices are supported?
A: The Airhook will support all phones and tablets up to 8.5 inches tall (original iPad horizontally) that are 1.5 pounds or less. The max device width is just under one inch (20mm to be exact). Some protective cases may have to be removed for the best viewing angle.
Q: What size beverages can fit?
A: The design team collected cups from all airlines to create the correct size opening. Enjoy all airline beverages and your cup from the terminal too!
Q: Is there anywhere I can't use my Airhook on a plane?
A: The Airhook with not work in First Class, Exit Rows, or Bulkhead Rows as they have no vertically locking tray tables. Your Airhook should not be used during takeoff or landing.
- Universal electronics device holder supports phones and tablets up to 8.5” tall
- Hold an airline cup or cans & bottles (up to 16 ounces) with the included attachment
- Adjustable angle for reclined seats and a better device viewing posture
- Great hands-free entertainment for children
- Perfect for big and tall travelers
- Fold down accessory hook for hanging headphones or a light-weight garment
- Setup is simple and only takes a minute
- Collapsible for easy carry-on storage
- Canvas carrying tote included
- Three color options available: Jet Black, Sky Blue, & Cool Grey
- Each Airhook comes individually packaged
- A portion of every sale goes to Cancer Research in honor of the inventor's mother - let's beat this terrible disease together!
The Airhook was featured on the premier episode of "Steve Harvey's Funderdome" on June 11, 2017 and scored the FIRST WIN in Funderdome history! Replay is available online and some streaming providers. No endorsement of these products by the producers of “Steve Harvey’s Funderdome”, MGM, or ABC is implied.
Please make sure to review the steps/tips below and watch our setup video before your first journey.
Safe and convenient travels!
To install The Airhook, unlock the tray table and place The Airhook’s anchor over the top of it – then close and re-lock your tray table. The Airhook’s support angle is fully adjustable, lock in place by turning The Airhook’s knob.
Tip: anchor The Airhook close to the where the locking mechanism is on the tray table for maximum support leverage.
Note, for curved tray table you'll want to anchor The Airhook as close as possible to the tray table lock too.
Place the device hook [part that says The Airhook on it] over the top of your electronics device and pull on the bungee cord to tighten into place.
Tip: once your electronics device is anchored onto The Airhook, re-adjust The Airhook's angle to your desired viewing angle before adding your beverage.
Note, it's easier to fold down The Airhook's accessory hook, for hanging headphones or a light weight garment, before adding your beverage.
Use your Airhook to hold your airline cup or cans & bottles (up to 16 ounces) with the included attachment.
Tip: don’t leave your cup/beverage full to the brim just in case of random turbulence.
Adjust the angle of your Airhook throughout your flight to accommodate reclined and unique seat scenarios.
- Product Dimensions: 3.6 x 2 x 5.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01K68QO1O
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 11, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Seller Warranty Description
Mr. CER Tech Corporation ("Mr. CER Tech") warrants to original end-users of Mr. CER Tech products will be free from defects in material and workmanship, under normal use, for a period of two years from the date of purchase by the original end-user. At its option, Mr. CER Tech will repair or replace, or refund the purchase price of any product which fails to conform with this warranty. This warranty does not cover damage caused by incorrect installation or the failure to follow Mr. CER Tech's instructions or warnings when installing, using, or storing, the product. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, and is the sole remedy with respect to product defects. No dealer, distributor, or other person is authorized to modify or extend this Limited Warranty or impose any obligation on Mr. CER Tech in connection with the sale of any Mr. CER Tech product.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
90% of the flights I take are on Alaska Air, 2-3 hours, 737-800/900s. So, I mostly just need somewhere to put a drink, not a food tray. So… on these planes this thing works and works well. Look at the pictures I posted. It held the drink and my 10.5” tablet securely. It made using the tablet much easier.
The cup holder folding attachment is a bit of a pain and could snap in more securely. I did feel I needed to remove it when someone in my aisle got out, but if I had a drink on a tray table I would have to fold that up and hold my drink too. Once it is locked at the right angle, it’s quick and easy to take it down and put it up again.
I had a steward and stewardess remark about it and wonder why they didn’t invent it.
This holder works well for me. I hope their next product is a tray table for horizontally challenged people like me.