Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Airocide - NASA Air Purifier for allergies, asthma and chemical sensitive individuals with Odor control
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Eliminates mold, fungi, dust, viruses, bacteria and VOC's - all major allergy triggers
- Remove common household odors
- Technology developed by NASA and FDA approved
- No filters to change or blades to wipe off, ever
- Zero ozone emissions
- The APS-200 unit operates at 120 volts, 60 Hz.
- The APS-200 is built for use in North America, and will not work outside of North America.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Airocide is so scientifically advanced it doesn't use a filter and is guaranteed to make you feel better. Airocide rids the air of virtually 100% of harmful pathogens by eliminating them completely, including the main allergy triggers: mold, fungi, pollen, dust mites, viruses, bacteria, and VOCs - the harmful gasses emitted by products like aerosol sprays, cleaning products, dry-cleaned clothing, paint, carpet, furniture and even air fresheners. All that's left is pure, clear, crisp air. Airocide technology is proven with over 12 years of research and absolute results clearing the air in the Healthcare, Food, Floral and Wine industries. And now this amazing FDA approved, NASA developed technology is available for your home. Airocide doesn’t use a filter - instead Airocide draws in harmful airborne pathogens and forces them into a densely packed matrix of highly reactive catalysts that are activated by a high intensity 254-nanometer light. The reaction destroys these harmful pathogens on contact. Nothing is captured so there is nothing to clean. All that exits is crisp, clear air, with zero ozone emissions. You’ll just replace the Reaction Chamber when indicator light starts blinking, usually once a year. Whether you suffer from allergies, have asthma or simply want everyone in your home to breathe clear air, try Airocide risk-free for 60 days. With Airocide, you didn't know you could feel this good. We guarantee it.
Airocide vs. Traditional Air Purifiers
Traditional air purifiers utilize filters to trap large particles leaving smaller more harmful pathogens like mold spores, viruses and household chemicals (VOC's) unaffected. Airocide is different. The technology uses a titanium coated catalyst developed by NASA to destroy - not trap - even the smallest of pathogens.
Here's what happens: A quiet fan draws in airborne allergy, mold and chemical sensitive triggers and slows them down, dispersing them across a densely packed matrix of our coated catalyst. As they contact the surface of these catalysts they are broken down at the molecular level in a process known as oxidation. The entire process is safe, produces no ozone, and is encapsulated within our Reaction Chambers. Simply replace the Reaction Chambers (sold as a pair), once a year - there's no mess like filters - just clean air year round.
Why Choose Airocide?
Some Common VOCs Airocide Eliminates Are Toxic Gases From:
Who Will Benefit From Life With Airocide?Allergy Sufferers
- Relief from airborne allergy, mold, and chemical sensitivity triggers
- 90% of users report improvement in under 6-weeks
- Feel and sleep better than ever before
- Eliminate allergy triggers from dust mites to VOCs
- Protect your newborn/children from harmful airborne toxins
- Recommended by leading Pediatricians
- Removes virtually 100% of VOC gases found in a typical nursery
- Destroy pet dander and the odors that often come with it
- Great for families that want a pet but are concerned about allergies
Trusted by Well-Known Companies For Over a Decade
Although Airocide has just recently launched in the consumer market, it has been used by many industries for years to rid the air of gases and toxins. Airocide is currently hard at work in the grocery and food processing industries extending the shelf life of fruits and vegetables. Airocide is also at work in wineries, ridding the barrel rooms of mold due to damp conditions. Plus, Airocide is used in hospitals, schools and day care centers to reduce the spread of infectious disease.
Look Who's Talking About Us
CNN • "Super gadgets for your high tech home" June 2013 Fox News • "The sweetest gear money can buy" March 2013
Wall Mount Airocide can hang with the best of them. Easy to install right out of the box. PRICE: $39.00
Floor Stand Stands clearly above the rest. Simple design makes product stand unobtrusive in your space. PRICE: $129.00
Reaction Chamber Kit Replace them once a year. That's it. Easy to install. No toxins released during removal of old chambers. PRICE: $99.00
Wood Sleeve - FREE WITH TODAY'S PURCHASE A fresh look, with or without. Easily slips on and off the outside unit. PRICE: $99.00** **Free with today's purchase.
*Consumers have up to 60-days from purchase date proof of date of purchase. To receive money back, the unit must be functional, undamaged, and unaltered.