- Paperback: 14 pages
- Publisher: Usborne Books; New edition edition (August 1, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1409538850
- ISBN-13: 978-1409538851
- Product Dimensions: 9.4 x 0.9 x 10.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,966,928 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Airport Paperback – August 1, 2011
This is a fascinating glimpse behind the scenes of a hustling-bustling busy airport in this wonderful and innovative new flap book. It is full of surprises to keep enquiring minds entertained, there are flaps beneath flaps, spinning wheels and miniature fold-out booklets. In this book, young readers can follow the helter-skelter journey of the luggage from check-in to the plane, how a plane prepares for take-off and what people do in the control towers.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|